|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Goody Cloyse use the item that was stolen from her for?
(d) Making spells.
2. What does the man in the forest make his staff out of?
(a) Obsidian stone.
(b) Maple wood.
3. What did Goody Cloyse teach Brown?
(a) To read.
(b) To pray.
(c) To sing.
(d) To farm.
4. What floats down to Brown after hearing his wife ask for something?
(a) A bonnet.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A feather.
(d) A photo.
5. What was Goody Cloyse anointed with?
(b) All of the above.
6. How does Brown know who is with the animals in the forest?
(a) He can see them.
(b) He can hear them.
(c) He can recognize their horses.
(d) He can sense them.
7. What animal does Brown hear in the forest?
8. What has been stolen from Goody Cloyse?
(a) Her Bible.
(b) Her broomstick.
(c) Her bag.
(d) Her cat.
9. Why does Goody Cloyse leave?
(a) All of the above.
(b) She is late to a meeting.
(c) She has done her business there.
(d) She is weak.
10. What does Brown hear when he makes a vow?
11. What color is the thing that forms when Brown makes a vow?
12. Who mentions wolfsbane?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Goody Cloyse.
13. How does the man in the forest help Goody Cloyse?
(a) He gives her food.
(b) He shows her the way.
(c) He leaves her alone.
(d) He gives her his staff.
14. Where was Goody Cloyse when something was stolen from her?
(a) The fields.
(b) Her barn.
(c) The church.
(d) Her home.
15. How does Brown feel when something floats down to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the man in the forest’s old staff?
2. What kind of adviser has Goody Cloyse been to Brown?
3. How does Brown describe the formation of the staff?
4. How does Goody Cloyse describe the person who stole something from her?
5. Where does Goody Cloyse live?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)