|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
(a) A revolution.
(b) All of the above.
(c) A war.
(d) A prayer meeting.
2. Who is the leader of the group?
(a) The governor.
(b) An angel.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The devil.
3. How does Brown feel when he hears about his grandfather hurting a woman?
4. What does the man in the forest say when Goody Cloyse asks her for something?
(a) He readily agrees.
(b) He changes the subject.
(c) He says no.
(d) He just laughs.
5. What religion is the woman hurt by Brown’s grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of exotic person will be with the people with the animals?
2. Why is Brown told all those people are at the gathering?
3. What does Goody Cloyse take from the man in the forest?
4. How does Brown feel for his wife as he leaves?
5. What color is the thing that floats down to Brown after hearing his wife?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)