|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Goody Cloyse when something was stolen from her?
(a) The fields.
(b) The church.
(c) Her barn.
(d) Her home.
2. Who does the leader of the group say the very old look for?
(b) The very young.
(c) The devil.
(d) People like them.
3. Who helps Goody Cloyse in the city?
(a) The Deacon.
(b) The minister.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The clerk.
4. Where does Brown think he sees danger looming at the beginning of the book?
(a) In the trees.
(b) His pocket.
(c) Behind the house.
(d) In his barn.
5. What floats down to Brown after hearing his wife ask for something?
(a) A feather.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A photo.
(d) A bonnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown compare his wife to as he is leaving?
2. Who does the man in the forest remind the narrator of?
3. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
4. How does Brown feel when he makes a vow?
5. Why did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)