|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was happening when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
(a) A war.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A prayer meeting.
(d) All of the above.
2. What Biblical figure used what Goody Cloyse takes from the man in the forest?
(b) The Magi.
3. How is the man in the forest described by the narrator?
4. What does the leader of the group say young men will do to get what they want?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Spread lies.
(c) Work hard.
(d) Kill people.
5. Why does Goody Cloyse take something from the man in the forest?
(a) To take his power.
(b) To hurt Brown.
(c) Someone stole something from her.
(d) So she can get her power back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows about deviltry according to the people with the animals?
2. What does the man in the forest want Brown to listen to?
3. Why did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
4. How does Brown’s wife respond to his request?
5. Why does the man in the forest have to make a new staff?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)