|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Goody Cloyse describe the person who stole something from her?
2. Who convinced Brown’s grandfather to hurt a woman?
(b) The governor.
(c) His wife.
(d) The man in the forest.
3. Which of these men are under control of the man in the forest?
4. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
(a) In the streets.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In her home.
(d) At the church.
5. How does Brown’s wife act before he leaves?
(a) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the leader of the group say causes the feelings in wives?
3. How does Brown feel when he sees Goody Cloyse in the forest?
4. When does Brown say he will be home?
5. What color is Brown’s wife wearing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)