|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when someone gets the new staff?
(a) It gets suddenly dark.
(b) The man cries out in anguish.
(c) There is a loud explosion.
(d) The man disappears.
2. How does Brown feel for his wife as he leaves?
(d) Sorry for her.
3. Why does Brown say he doesn’t want to do what the man in the forest tells him to?
(a) It would worry his mother.
(b) His job would be at stake.
(c) Nobody in his family has.
(d) All of the above.
4. How does Brown describe what he is doing as he leaves his house?
(a) A confusing journey.
(b) A Godly errand.
(c) An evil mission.
(d) A necessary evil.
5. Who does the man in the forest remind the narrator of?
(a) The Governor.
(b) Brown’s father.
(c) The President.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Goody Cloyse anointed?
2. Where does Goody Cloyse live?
3. What is the think the man in the forest is carrying made of?
4. How does Brown describe the path he is taking?
5. What word does Brown use repeatedly to describe the forest?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)