|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown feel as he talks to the man in the forest?
2. What does Goody Cloyse take from the man in the forest?
(a) His staff.
(b) His hat.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His map.
3. What animal does Brown hear in the forest?
4. What forms when Brown makes a vow?
(a) A snake.
(b) A tree.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A flame.
5. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
(a) In the streets.
(b) At the church.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the people with the animals going?
2. What has been stolen from Goody Cloyse?
3. What is the think the man in the forest is carrying made of?
4. What was happening when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
5. How long has Brown been married?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)