|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brown leaving?
(a) To do a business transaction.
(b) To get some training.
(c) To work some fields.
(d) )We do not know yet.
2. What illusion does Brown see while with the man in the forest?
(a) The man’s face changes.
(b) The staff moves.
(c) The light turns red.
(d) The box glows.
3. Who gets the new staff?
(b) The man in the forest.
(c) Goody Cloyse.
(d) None of the above.
4. How does Goody Cloyse react when she sees the man in the forest?
5. How does Brown feel for his wife as he leaves?
(c) Sorry for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been stolen from Goody Cloyse?
2. What Biblical figure used what Goody Cloyse takes from the man in the forest?
3. Where is Brown going at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Brown say he doesn’t want to do what the man in the forest tells him to?
5. Who does Brown say he is racing towards in the forest?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)