|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Goody Cloyse describe the journey ahead of her?
2. What is the title for Brown’s wife?
3. What does the man in the forest use his staff for?
(a) All of the above.
4. What does the man in the forest keep Brown from doing?
(a) Signing a contract.
(b) Going back home.
(c) Killing himself.
(d) Continuing his journey.
5. Why does the man in the forest have to make a new staff?
(a) He lost his.
(b) He needs a new one every night.
(c) His was stolen.
(d) He gave his away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brown’s wife’s name?
2. Who knows about deviltry according to the people with the animals?
3. What article of clothing does Brown notice on his wife?
4. Where does Brown think he sees danger looming at the beginning of the book?
5. Who was King when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)