|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Goody Cloyse when something was stolen from her?
(a) Her home.
(b) The church.
(c) The fields.
(d) Her barn.
2. What does the man in the forest say when Goody Cloyse asks her for something?
(a) He changes the subject.
(b) He just laughs.
(c) He says no.
(d) He readily agrees.
3. Who has stolen something from Goody Cloyse?
(a) Young Goodman Brown.
(b) A witch.
(c) A girl.
(d) The man in the forest.
4. Who helps Goody Cloyse in the city?
(a) The minister.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The Deacon.
(d) The clerk.
5. How long has Brown been married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brown’s wife watch him as he leaves?
2. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
3. How did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
4. When does Brown say he will be home?
5. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s grandfather?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)