|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brown’s wife dreading as he leaves?
(a) Working the fields.
(b) Having a child.
(c) Writing letters.
(d) Sleeping alone.
2. What did Brown’s father help to burn down?
(a) A church.
(b) A hut.
(c) A ship.
(d) A village.
3. What does Brown compare his wife to as he is leaving?
(a) An angel.
(b) All of the above.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A child.
4. What does Brown’s wife wear on her head?
(a) A wimple.
(b) A wrap.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A bonnet.
5. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
(a) In her home.
(b) In the streets.
(c) On a ship.
(d) At the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these men are under control of the man in the forest?
2. What does Goody Cloyse take from the man in the forest?
3. How does Goody Cloyse describe the journey ahead of her?
4. Who died when Brown’s father helped burn something down?
5. Who has stolen something from Goody Cloyse?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)