|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man in the forest tell Brown about his father and grandfather?
(a) To prove him wrong.
(b) To convince him to listen to his proposition.
(c) To make him guilty.
(d) To get vindication.
2. What does Brown’s wife do just before he leaves?
(a) Gives him her blessing.
(b) Sings a song.
3. What does the man in the forest say when Goody Cloyse asks her for something?
(a) He says no.
(b) He just laughs.
(c) He changes the subject.
(d) He readily agrees.
4. What religion does Brown follow?
5. What is Gookin’s title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goody Cloyse teach Brown?
2. What does the man in the forest do with Brown?
3. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s grandfather?
4. What kind of adviser has Goody Cloyse been to Brown?
5. How does Brown worry he will feel when he leaves?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)