|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown see dangling in the breeze from his wife?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A loose thread.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A hair.
2. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
(a) The minister.
(b) Goody Cloyse.
(c) Deacon Gookin.
(d) None of the above.
3. Where did Brown’s grandfather live?
4. How does Brown’s wife watch him as he leaves?
(a) She stands on the porch.
(b) She tracks the sound of the carriage.
(c) She secretly follows him.
(d) She watches through the window.
5. How does Goody Cloyse describe the journey ahead of her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
2. How long has Brown been married?
3. How did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
4. How does Brown speak with the man in the forest?
5. How does Brown feel about his journey?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)