|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown travel on his journey?
(a) He rides a horse.
(b) He runs.
(c) He takes a carriage.
(d) He walks.
2. Where does Brown think he sees danger looming at the beginning of the book?
(a) His pocket.
(b) Behind the house.
(c) In the trees.
(d) In his barn.
3. What public position is under the control of the man in the forest?
(a) The patriarch.
(b) The court.
(c) The senate.
(d) The city council.
4. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s father?
(a) They are partners.
(b) They are friends.
(c) All of the above.
(d) They are family.
5. What does the man in the forest keep Brown from doing?
(a) Killing himself.
(b) Signing a contract.
(c) Continuing his journey.
(d) Going back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the think the man in the forest is carrying made of?
2. What word does Brown use repeatedly to describe the forest?
3. What illusion does Brown see while with the man in the forest?
4. How does Brown describe what he is doing as he leaves his house?
5. How does Brown worry he will feel when he leaves?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)