|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown’s father help to burn something down?
(a) He tracked down the location.
(b) He stood on watch.
(c) He lit the torch.
(d) He brought the wood.
2. How does Brown speak with the man in the forest?
(b) Simple and direct.
3. What is the title for Brown’s wife?
4. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s father?
(a) They are family.
(b) All of the above.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are partners.
5. What does the man in the forest keep Brown from doing?
(a) Signing a contract.
(b) Going back home.
(c) Continuing his journey.
(d) Killing himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brown looking for on his journey?
2. How old is the man in the forest?
3. What is Brown’s wife dreading as he leaves?
4. Who convinced Brown’s father to help burn something down?
5. Which of these men are under control of the man in the forest?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)