|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the man in the forest described by the narrator?
2. What is Brown’s wife dreading as he leaves?
(a) Writing letters.
(b) Having a child.
(c) Sleeping alone.
(d) Working the fields.
3. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s father?
(a) They are partners.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are family.
(d) All of the above.
4. How long has Brown been married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 months.
5. Where did Brown’s grandfather live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown say he doesn’t want to do what the man in the forest tells him to?
2. How does Brown feel as he talks to the man in the forest?
3. What color is Brown’s wife wearing?
4. How does Brown feel about his journey?
5. Where does Brown’s path lie?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)