|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man in the forest say young men will hurt others to get what they want?
(a) To hasten inheritance.
(b) To get the help of the devil.
(c) To be even.
(d) To make life easier.
2. Who stands next to Brown at the gathering?
(a) His wife.
(b) His child.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. Who does the leader of the group say young men will hurt to get what they want?
(a) Their neighbors.
(d) Their fathers.
4. What does Brown ask his wife to do?
(a) Forget her mission.
(b) Resist the evil one.
(c) Die for the right.
(d) Come with him.
5. How does the man in the forest make his staff?
(a) He builds it.
(b) He carves it.
(c) He finds it.
(d) He forges it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Brown hear his wife ask others for?
3. Who is the leader of the group after?
4. How does the man in the forest help Goody Cloyse?
5. Who is being welcomed that night according to the people with the animals?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)