|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the forest keep Brown from doing?
(a) Killing himself.
(b) Continuing his journey.
(c) Going back home.
(d) Signing a contract.
2. What does the leader of the group say the very old have?
3. Where does Brown think he sees danger looming at the beginning of the book?
(a) In his barn.
(b) Behind the house.
(c) In the trees.
(d) His pocket.
4. What floats down to Brown after hearing his wife ask for something?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A bonnet.
(c) A feather.
(d) A photo.
5. What is the man in the forest’s reasoning for his answer to what Goody Cloyse asks him for?
(a) She still owes him.
(b) She is too late.
(c) He doesn’t help women.
(d) He has things to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows about deviltry according to the people with the animals?
2. What is Brown’s wife’s name?
3. Who is the leader of the group?
4. What is Gookin’s title?
5. Who is Brown worried about harming?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)