|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown speak with the man in the forest?
(d) Simple and direct.
2. What does the minister do when Brown first sees him after the gathering?
(a) Reads from the Bible.
(b) Whispers to Goody Cloyse.
(d) Blesses Brown.
3. Why does Brown think his wife is distrusting of him?
(a) It is late.
(b) They haven’t been married very long.
(c) Rumors were spread about him.
(d) He has been caught in lies.
4. What illusion does Brown see while with the man in the forest?
(a) The light turns red.
(b) The staff moves.
(c) The box glows.
(d) The man’s face changes.
5. What forms when Brown makes a vow?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A flame.
(c) A tree.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the people with the animals going?
2. What word does Brown use repeatedly to describe the forest?
3. What happens as the new staff is formed?
4. How does Brown describe the gathering?
5. What is the think the man in the forest is carrying made of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)