|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brown told all those people are at the gathering?
(a) They have sinned.
(b) They have come to the truth.
(c) They have given up.
(d) There is evil in everyone.
2. How does Goody Cloyse react when she sees the man in the forest?
3. How is the man in the forest described by the narrator?
4. Why does Goody Cloyse take something from the man in the forest?
(a) To hurt Brown.
(b) To take his power.
(c) Someone stole something from her.
(d) So she can get her power back.
5. What animal does Brown hear in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these church positions is under control of the man in the forest?
2. How does Brown know who is with the animals in the forest?
3. What does Brown call himself as he heads to his wife?
4. Where does Brown go after asking his wife something at the gathering?
5. Where is Brown going at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)