|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown feel when he hears about his grandfather hurting a woman?
2. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
(a) The minister.
(b) Goody Cloyse.
(c) Deacon Gookin.
(d) None of the above.
3. What does the man in the forest want Brown to listen to?
(a) A chant.
(b) A proposition.
(c) A wolf cry.
(d) A song.
4. How does Brown say his wife looks as he leaves?
5. What is the man in the forest carrying?
(a) A cross.
(b) A staff.
(c) A box.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in the forest keep Brown from doing?
2. What does Goodman mean?
3. What was happening when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
4. Where does Brown’s path lie?
5. Why did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)