|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the Browns at the beginning of the book?
(a) Deacon Gookin.
(b) The minister.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Goody Cloyse.
2. What does Brown compare his wife to as he is leaving?
(a) A teacher.
(b) All of the above.
(c) An angel.
(d) A child.
3. Which of these men are under control of the man in the forest?
4. What does Brown see dangling in the breeze from his wife?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A hair.
(c) A loose thread.
(d) A piece of paper.
5. How does Brown’s wife watch him as he leaves?
(a) She secretly follows him.
(b) She stands on the porch.
(c) She watches through the window.
(d) She tracks the sound of the carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Brown’s grandfather hurt a woman?
2. What time of day is Brown leaving?
3. What word does Brown use repeatedly to describe the forest?
4. What did Brown’s father help to burn down?
5. How does the man in the forest describe his relationship with Brown’s father?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)