|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown feel when he hears about his grandfather hurting a woman?
2. How does Brown feel about his journey?
3. Why does Brown think his wife is distrusting of him?
(a) They haven’t been married very long.
(b) Rumors were spread about him.
(c) He has been caught in lies.
(d) It is late.
4. What is Brown asked before he leaves?
(a) To not leave.
(b) To be safe.
(c) To take a gun.
(d) To be fast.
5. How does Brown feel as he talks to the man in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brown describe what he is doing as he leaves his house?
2. What Biblical figure used what Goody Cloyse takes from the man in the forest?
3. What is the think the man in the forest is carrying made of?
4. How long has Brown been married?
5. Why is Brown leaving?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)