|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown’s father help to burn something down?
(a) He brought the wood.
(b) He lit the torch.
(c) He stood on watch.
(d) He tracked down the location.
2. Why does Goody Cloyse take something from the man in the forest?
(a) To take his power.
(b) So she can get her power back.
(c) To hurt Brown.
(d) Someone stole something from her.
3. What did Goody Cloyse use the item that was stolen from her for?
(d) Making spells.
4. What animal does Brown think he sees with the man in the forest?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A cat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wolf.
5. What is Brown’s wife dreading as he leaves?
(a) Working the fields.
(b) Writing letters.
(c) Sleeping alone.
(d) Having a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brown looking for on his journey?
2. Who was King when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
3. Why does Brown think his wife is distrusting of him?
4. What time of day is Brown leaving?
5. Where does Brown’s path lie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)