|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown compare his wife to as he is leaving?
(a) A child.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An angel.
(d) All of the above.
2. What does Brown see dangling in the breeze from his wife?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A loose thread.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A hair.
3. Why is Brown leaving?
(a) To get some training.
(b) To work some fields.
(c) To do a business transaction.
(d) )We do not know yet.
4. What time of day is Brown leaving?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The evening.
(c) The afternoon.
(d) The morning.
5. How does Brown’s wife watch him as he leaves?
(a) She tracks the sound of the carriage.
(b) She stands on the porch.
(c) She watches through the window.
(d) She secretly follows him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brown travel on his journey?
2. How does Brown feel about his journey?
3. What did Goody Cloyse teach Brown?
4. Who is Brown worried about harming?
5. Who was King when Brown’s father helped to burn something down?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)