|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when someone gets the new staff?
(a) There is a loud explosion.
(b) The man disappears.
(c) The man cries out in anguish.
(d) It gets suddenly dark.
2. What does Goody Cloyse take from the man in the forest?
(a) His staff.
(b) His hat.
(c) His map.
(d) His jacket.
3. Who tells us who the man in the forest is?
(a) Young Goodman Brown.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Goody Cloyse.
4. Where did Brown’s grandfather live?
5. What did Goody Cloyse teach Brown?
(a) To read.
(b) To pray.
(c) To farm.
(d) To sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man in the forest tell Brown about his father and grandfather?
2. Where does Goody Cloyse live?
3. What religion is the woman hurt by Brown’s grandfather?
4. How does Brown know who is with the animals in the forest?
5. What happens as the new staff is formed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)