Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rheba recall?
(a) Mrs. Kirby's mortification at being in the same cell with a strip-tease artist who sang as the dignified Mrs. Kirby disrobed in the jail.
(b) How the family had been asking for trouble for many years, and now it had finally come.
(c) When she was first hired by the Sycamores.
(d) Mrs. Sycamore screaming for her life when they handcuffed her.
2. Who will stay at least through dinner?
(b) Mr. Henderson.
(c) The agency men.
(d) Mr. Kirby.
3. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
(a) Life should be enjoyed.
(b) Tony will come back to his job at the firm when he is ready.
(c) He did not start off wealthy.
(d) He had once had a well-paying career.
4. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) A dance.
(b) A script.
(c) A painting.
(d) New fireworks.
5. What adds to the confusion in the house?
(a) The house explodes again.
(b) Grandpa decides to move out.
(c) Mr. Henderson arrives to collect the tax money from Grandpa.
(d) Mr. Kolenkhov arrives with his friend Grand Duchess Olga.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tony make this decision?
2. What does Tony decide to do?
3. For what does Tony plea?
4. Why does Penny initiate a word game?
5. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)