|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alice feel about last night's events?
(a) Completely destroyed.
2. In what does Tony remain undaunted?
(a) His love for his family.
(b) His vigil to reach Alice before she leaves.
(c) His need to end the relationship.
(d) His desire to go home.
3. Why does this surprise turn of events occur?
(a) Mr. Kirby believes his wife acted irrationally.
(b) The men want to arrest Ed.
(c) Mrs. Kirby feels sorry for the Sycamore family.
(d) The fireworks in the basement were accidently ignited.
4. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
(a) He had once had a well-paying career.
(b) Tony will come back to his job at the firm when he is ready.
(c) Life should be enjoyed.
(d) He did not start off wealthy.
5. What does Essie want Ed to do?
(a) Go to work and enjoy himself.
(b) Return as soon as possible so that he can play the xylophone for her lesson with Mr. Kolenkhov.
(c) Quit his job and stay at home with her, dancing.
(d) Call the police and tell them that a strange man is following him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grand Duchess Olga do for a living?
2. Why do Rheba and Donald feel compassion for the Kirbys?
3. What does Tony hope?
4. What happens to all thirteen people of the household, including the Kirbys?
5. Who is Tony trying to convince not to leave?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)