|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grand Duchess Olga do for a living?
(a) She works as a waitress in a coffee shop.
(b) She sings.
(c) She teaches ballet.
(d) She does nothing.
2. What has Paul Sycamore brought upstairs?
(a) His latest erector set creation of the Queen Mary.
(b) His new fireworks.
(c) His washed clothing.
(d) A present for his wife.
3. What does Essie urge Ed to do?
(a) Stop complaining.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Stop selling candy.
4. Where might Tony have gotten the idea to leave the firm?
(a) From his father.
(b) From his friends.
(c) From his desire to have more money.
(d) From spending time with the Sycamores.
5. What adds to the confusion in the house?
(a) Mr. Henderson arrives to collect the tax money from Grandpa.
(b) Grandpa decides to move out.
(c) The house explodes again.
(d) Mr. Kolenkhov arrives with his friend Grand Duchess Olga.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else agrees to stay?
2. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
3. What does Ed need to do?
4. To what does Tony admit?
5. Why does Tony make this decision?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)