|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
(a) Mr. Henderson has brought company.
(b) The distinction between the two families.
(c) Gay is drunk.
(d) He is not in a good mood.
2. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
(a) To meet this extraordinary family.
(b) To teach Essie.
(c) To practice her English.
(d) For dinner.
3. Who is the Grand Duchess Olga?
(a) A new ballet instructor for Essie.
(b) Mr. Kolenkhov's fiancee.
(c) Mr. Kolnkhov's sister from Russia.
(d) A Russian aristocrat.
4. Why does Penny initiate a word game?
(a) To ease the tension.
(b) She is bored.
(c) The Kirbys look bored.
(d) She loves word games.
5. In what does Tony remain undaunted?
(a) His desire to go home.
(b) His vigil to reach Alice before she leaves.
(c) His love for his family.
(d) His need to end the relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this surprise turn of events occur?
2. To what does Tony admit?
3. Why does Tony make this decision?
4. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
5. To what can this squelching lead?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)