|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Paul Sycamore brought upstairs?
(a) His washed clothing.
(b) His new fireworks.
(c) His latest erector set creation of the Queen Mary.
(d) A present for his wife.
2. What has been finalized?
(a) The menu.
(b) Essie's dance.
(c) The time of the meal.
(d) Gay's performance.
3. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
(a) To teach Essie.
(b) For dinner.
(c) To practice her English.
(d) To meet this extraordinary family.
4. How does the second act open?
(a) In the same living room.
(b) In the Kirby's home.
(d) In the basement.
5. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
(a) She is enthused at the prospect of a new creative outlet.
(b) Penny is going to paint a portrait of Tony.
(c) Essie wants to take a photograph of her in her costume.
(d) She wants to play dress-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special about tomorrow night's dinner?
2. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
3. How does Mr. Kirby react when Tony tells him he plans to leave the family firm?
4. What does Olga offer to do?
5. What can the pursuit of money be?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)