|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olga anxious to do?
(c) Practice her English.
2. Why does Tony want to leave the firm?
(a) He wants to work for a firm that will pay him more.
(b) To pursue work that will make him happy.
(c) He is tired of working with his father.
(d) He does not like working in New York City.
3. What suddenly happens?
(a) The Kirbys make a run for it.
(b) Mr. Henderson arrives to arrest Grandpa.
(c) The apartment explodes.
(d) The agency men call in reinforcements.
4. What does Tony want his parents to realize?
(a) He had been the one to be passing out Communist propaganda.
(b) He will no longer be visiting them.
(c) His love for Alice surpasses any quirks of the Sycamore family.
(d) He enjoys spending time with the Sycamores more than with them.
5. What adds to the confusion in the house?
(a) The house explodes again.
(b) Mr. Kolenkhov arrives with his friend Grand Duchess Olga.
(c) Mr. Henderson arrives to collect the tax money from Grandpa.
(d) Grandpa decides to move out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the visit unexpected?
2. What does the Grand Duchess Olga do for a living?
3. What has Paul Sycamore brought upstairs?
4. What is mistakenly thought about the fireworks?
5. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)