|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
(a) The candy contains illegal drugs.
(b) He does not have license to sell candy.
(c) He is spreading Communist propaganda with the candy deliveries.
(d) He is making too much money.
2. What is not appropriate about what Ed and Donald do?
(a) The Kirbys are embarrassed by the embrace.
(b) Adult men should not cry.
(c) They have houseguests and should not hide in the basement.
(d) Nothing they buy is appropriate for the occasion.
3. What does Grandpa finally do?
(a) Tells Tony to leave.
(b) Reaches Alice.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Pays Mr. Henderson.
4. For what does Tony plea?
(a) To speak to his fiancee.
(b) To end the engagement.
(c) To be released from jail.
(d) To go home.
5. What does the doorbell bring?
(a) The unexpected arrival of Mr. Henderson.
(b) The unexpected arrival of Tony.
(c) The unexpected arrival of the Kirbys.
(d) The unexpected arrival of Gay Wellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Penny doing as the scene opens?
2. Why do Rheba and Donald feel compassion for the Kirbys?
3. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
4. What do not provide long-term satisfaction?
5. What has Paul Sycamore brought upstairs?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)