|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olga anxious to do?
(d) Practice her English.
2. What does Tony decide to do?
(b) Stay with Alice and her family.
(c) Go with his parents.
(d) End his engagement to Alice.
3. What is Mr. DePinna required to do?
(a) Find an artist's costume for himself.
(b) Put the film in the camera for Essie.
(c) Carry Penny's paint supplies for her.
(d) Don a Roman toga.
4. Why will Tony not leave?
(a) He will not leave without speaking to Alice.
(b) He paid his taxes on time.
(c) He does not want to go to prison.
(d) He loves the Sycamores more than his own family.
5. What is Grandpa doing, amid all the chaos in the room?
(a) He is putting together a puzzle.
(b) He is taking a nap.
(c) He is reading a book.
(d) He throws feather darts at a target.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Tony remain undaunted?
2. What does the doorbell announce?
3. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
4. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
5. What is Alice's reaction to this mistake?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)