|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Kirby?
(a) She runs out of the house.
(b) She begins to scream.
(c) She reaches her tolerance level.
(d) She hugs Penny.
2. To what does Tony admit?
(a) Wishing he had never met the Sycamores or Alice.
(b) He never wanted to invite his family over to the Sycamore's home.
(c) Purposely having brought his parents to the Sycamore house on the wrong night for dinner.
(d) Setting off the fireworks in the basement.
3. Who is Tony trying to convince not to leave?
(a) His father.
(b) The agency men.
(c) Mr. Henderson.
4. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
(a) The distinction between the two families.
(b) Gay is drunk.
(c) Mr. Henderson has brought company.
(d) He is not in a good mood.
5. What is not appropriate about what Ed and Donald do?
(a) Adult men should not cry.
(b) Nothing they buy is appropriate for the occasion.
(c) The Kirbys are embarrassed by the embrace.
(d) They have houseguests and should not hide in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ed hesitant to leave the apartment?
2. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
3. How is Paul's fireworks operation uncovered?
4. To what does the family agree?
5. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)