|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
(a) She is borrowing a cup of sugar.
(b) She has come to the apartment to read for one of Penny's plays.
(c) She is visiting her nephew.
(d) She is visiting her family.
2. To what does the family agree?
(a) To put on a performance for Tony's parents.
(b) Behave in the company of Tony's parents.
(c) Go out to dinner, so Alice and Tony may have a quiet dinner with his parents, alone.
(d) To act naturally.
3. Who is Tony trying to convince not to leave?
(a) The agency men.
(c) His father.
(d) Mr. Henderson.
4. What do Ed and Donald do?
(a) Begin to cry.
(b) Run to the corner grocery to buy some suitable dinner items.
(c) Hide in the basement.
(d) Give the Kerbys enormous hugs.
5. How does Mr. Kirby feel about Grandpa's philosophizing?
(a) He is touched.
(b) He is annoyed.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is shocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice feel about last night's events?
2. What does Olga offer to do?
3. Who has come to find Tony?
4. Why does Tony want to leave the firm?
5. What happens to Mrs. Kirby?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)