|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tony make this decision?
(a) He is tired of the family difficulties.
(b) He cares more about his own family.
(c) He no longer wants to be near either family.
(d) He enjoys the convivial atmosphere of the household.
2. Why do Rheba and Donald feel compassion for the Kirbys?
(a) They are normal people who have now gotten themselves involved with a very unusual family.
(b) Their son is marrying into the Sycamore family.
(c) They are not comfortable with disruptions to their schedules, let alone the public humiliation of arrest.
(d) They are kind people who did not deserve to be punished along with the Sycamores.
3. What is Grandpa doing, amid all the chaos in the room?
(a) He throws feather darts at a target.
(b) He is reading a book.
(c) He is taking a nap.
(d) He is putting together a puzzle.
4. Why will Tony not leave?
(a) He does not want to go to prison.
(b) He loves the Sycamores more than his own family.
(c) He will not leave without speaking to Alice.
(d) He paid his taxes on time.
5. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) New fireworks.
(b) A dance.
(c) A script.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Grand Duchess Olga?
2. Who has come to find Tony?
3. What is mistakenly thought about the fireworks?
4. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
5. When had Penny begun this for Mr. DePinna?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)