|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
(a) He is spreading Communist propaganda with the candy deliveries.
(b) He is making too much money.
(c) The candy contains illegal drugs.
(d) He does not have license to sell candy.
2. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
(a) Essie wants to take a photograph of her in her costume.
(b) She wants to play dress-up.
(c) Penny is going to paint a portrait of Tony.
(d) She is enthused at the prospect of a new creative outlet.
3. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) New fireworks.
(b) A script.
(c) A dance.
(d) A painting.
4. What does Ed need to do?
(a) Make his candy deliveries.
(b) Help with the painting project.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Work on fireworks.
5. What does Grandpa finally do?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Tells Tony to leave.
(c) Reaches Alice.
(d) Pays Mr. Henderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Kirby react when Tony tells him he plans to leave the family firm?
2. What does the doorbell announce?
3. For what does Tony plea?
4. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
5. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)