|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true?
(a) It is safe to place faith in financial security.
(b) You cannot take your money with you when you die.
(c) Money is what matters.
(d) Others will dislike you if you quit high-paying jobs.
2. After Grandpa's philosophizing, what does Mr. Kirby decide to do?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Join the family in the evening's dinner.
(c) Go home to his wife.
(d) Quit his job.
3. What is Penny doing as the scene opens?
(a) Talking to an actress.
(b) Painting a self-portrait.
(d) Working on a script.
4. Who has come to find Tony?
(a) The agency men.
(b) Mr. Henderson.
(d) Mr. Kirby.
5. What is Grandpa doing, amid all the chaos in the room?
(a) He is taking a nap.
(b) He is putting together a puzzle.
(c) He throws feather darts at a target.
(d) He is reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul descend again into the basement?
2. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
3. How does Mr. Kirby feel about Grandpa's philosophizing?
4. What does the doorbell announce?
5. What does Grandpa do to help Mr. Kirby?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)