|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony decide to do?
(a) Go with his parents.
(b) Stay with Alice and her family.
(d) End his engagement to Alice.
2. To what does the family sit down?
(c) A performance by Essie, Ed, Mr. DePinna, and Paul.
(d) A performance by Essie.
3. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) A script.
(b) A dance.
(c) New fireworks.
(d) A painting.
4. Who is Tony trying to convince not to leave?
(a) Mr. Henderson.
(b) His father.
(d) The agency men.
5. What happens as the Kirbys prepare to leave?
(a) Mr. Kirby tells his wife they are no longer leaving.
(b) Mrs. Kirby changes her mind and wants to stay.
(c) Three men from the Justice Department arrive.
(d) The house explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this surprise turn of events occur?
2. How does Mr. Kirby feel about Grandpa's philosophizing?
3. What does Tony hope?
4. What is Grandpa doing, amid all the chaos in the room?
5. What does Rheba recall?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)