|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olga offer to do?
(a) Give Essie lessons for free.
(b) Make blintzes for the dinner.
(c) Perform for the family.
(d) Give ballet lessons to the entire family.
2. In what does Tony remain undaunted?
(a) His need to end the relationship.
(b) His love for his family.
(c) His desire to go home.
(d) His vigil to reach Alice before she leaves.
3. To what does Tony admit?
(a) Setting off the fireworks in the basement.
(b) He never wanted to invite his family over to the Sycamore's home.
(c) Purposely having brought his parents to the Sycamore house on the wrong night for dinner.
(d) Wishing he had never met the Sycamores or Alice.
4. Of what does Grandpa remind Mr. Kirby?
(a) Life should be enjoyed.
(b) Tony will come back to his job at the firm when he is ready.
(c) He had once had a well-paying career.
(d) He did not start off wealthy.
5. Why will Tony not leave?
(a) He loves the Sycamores more than his own family.
(b) He paid his taxes on time.
(c) He will not leave without speaking to Alice.
(d) He does not want to go to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grandpa, what should not be squelched?
2. To what does the family sit down?
3. What happens to all thirteen people of the household, including the Kirbys?
4. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
5. What is not appropriate about what Ed and Donald do?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)