|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
(a) To teach Essie.
(b) To meet this extraordinary family.
(c) For dinner.
(d) To practice her English.
2. Why is the visit unexpected?
(a) She had forgotten her gin bottle in the living room.
(b) They have come one night too early for their dinner invitation.
(c) He was supposed to work late.
(d) Grandpa thought he had chased him away for good.
3. What does Mrs. Kirby announce?
(a) She and her husband are leaving.
(b) She invites the family to her home next week.
(c) How happy she is to be there.
(d) She is thrilled her son is engaged to Alice.
4. What has Paul Sycamore brought upstairs?
(a) His washed clothing.
(b) A present for his wife.
(c) His latest erector set creation of the Queen Mary.
(d) His new fireworks.
5. Where might Tony have gotten the idea to leave the firm?
(a) From his friends.
(b) From spending time with the Sycamores.
(c) From his father.
(d) From his desire to have more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice's reaction to this mistake?
2. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
3. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
4. What do Ed and Donald do?
5. What does the doorbell bring?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)