|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the pursuit of money be?
(a) An especially empty life.
(b) Only for the strong-willed.
(c) Very rewarding.
(d) Very exciting.
2. What happens to all thirteen people of the household, including the Kirbys?
(a) They are imprisoned with five-year sentences.
(b) They are fined for the illegal production of firearms.
(c) They are put under house arrest.
(d) They receive suspended sentences for their alleged contributions in making fireworks without a permit.
3. What does Donald read in the next day's paper?
(a) A story about last night's arrest.
(b) A story about the decrease in the unemployment rate.
(c) His horoscope.
(d) A story about an explosion in town.
4. What is Alice's reaction to this mistake?
5. After Grandpa's philosophizing, what does Mr. Kirby decide to do?
(a) Move to another state.
(b) Go home to his wife.
(c) Quit his job.
(d) Join the family in the evening's dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
2. What happens to Mrs. Kirby?
3. What is Mr. Kirby's reaction to this announcement?
4. What is Gay interested in?
5. Where might Tony have gotten the idea to leave the firm?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)