|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Kirby's reaction to this announcement?
2. To what can this squelching lead?
(a) Empty goals.
3. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
(a) Essie wants to take a photograph of her in her costume.
(b) Penny is going to paint a portrait of Tony.
(c) She wants to play dress-up.
(d) She is enthused at the prospect of a new creative outlet.
4. What does the doorbell bring?
(a) The unexpected arrival of the Kirbys.
(b) The unexpected arrival of Mr. Henderson.
(c) The unexpected arrival of Gay Wellington.
(d) The unexpected arrival of Tony.
5. How does Alice feel about last night's events?
(b) Completely destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ed hesitant to leave the apartment?
2. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
3. To what does the family agree?
4. What does Grandpa do to help Mr. Kirby?
5. What does Tony want his parents to realize?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)