|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the visit unexpected?
(a) Grandpa thought he had chased him away for good.
(b) They have come one night too early for their dinner invitation.
(c) She had forgotten her gin bottle in the living room.
(d) He was supposed to work late.
2. What adds to the confusion in the house?
(a) Mr. Kolenkhov arrives with his friend Grand Duchess Olga.
(b) The house explodes again.
(c) Mr. Henderson arrives to collect the tax money from Grandpa.
(d) Grandpa decides to move out.
3. What does Tony decide to do?
(a) Stay with Alice and her family.
(c) Go with his parents.
(d) End his engagement to Alice.
4. What does the word game reveal?
(a) The Kirbys' happiness about Tony's engagement to Alice.
(b) The Kirby's excitement about being at the Sycamore's home.
(c) The Kirbys' hidden emotions.
(d) How happy Alice is to have the Kirbys at her home.
5. What happens to Grandpa's Internal Revenue Service problem?
(a) He pays his debt.
(b) They arrest Grandpa.
(c) It is resolved with a letter releasing him from all debt.
(d) He continues to ignore their letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suddenly happens?
2. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
3. What does Grandpa finally do?
4. What does Tony want his parents to realize?
5. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)