|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about tomorrow night's dinner?
(a) Rheba is making Alice's favorite meal.
(b) Tony and his parents have been invited.
(c) Gay Wellington will be performing for them at dinner.
(d) Essie will be dancing for them after dinner.
2. Why does Penny initiate a word game?
(a) To ease the tension.
(b) She loves word games.
(c) She is bored.
(d) The Kirbys look bored.
3. What adds to the confusion in the house?
(a) Mr. Kolenkhov arrives with his friend Grand Duchess Olga.
(b) Mr. Henderson arrives to collect the tax money from Grandpa.
(c) The house explodes again.
(d) Grandpa decides to move out.
4. What is Alice's reaction to this mistake?
5. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) A painting.
(b) New fireworks.
(c) A dance.
(d) A script.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Grandpa's Internal Revenue Service problem?
2. What does Tony hope?
3. What suddenly happens?
4. How does Alice feel about last night's events?
5. How does Mr. Kirby feel about Grandpa's philosophizing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)