|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Tony remain undaunted?
(a) His need to end the relationship.
(b) His desire to go home.
(c) His vigil to reach Alice before she leaves.
(d) His love for his family.
2. What is true?
(a) Money is what matters.
(b) Others will dislike you if you quit high-paying jobs.
(c) It is safe to place faith in financial security.
(d) You cannot take your money with you when you die.
3. What has the Grand Duchess not had since leaving Russia?
(a) An English lesson.
(b) A good meal.
(c) A ballet pupil.
(d) A vacation.
4. What does the doorbell bring?
(a) The unexpected arrival of Gay Wellington.
(b) The unexpected arrival of Mr. Henderson.
(c) The unexpected arrival of Tony.
(d) The unexpected arrival of the Kirbys.
5. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
(a) He is making too much money.
(b) The candy contains illegal drugs.
(c) He does not have license to sell candy.
(d) He is spreading Communist propaganda with the candy deliveries.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the family agree?
2. What does Grandpa finally do?
3. What is Alice's reaction to this mistake?
4. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
5. What is Mr. DePinna required to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)