|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doorbell announce?
(a) The arrival of Mr. Henderson.
(b) The arrival of Mr. Kirby.
(c) The arrival of Gay Wellington.
(d) The arrival of the agency men.
2. What is contrasting about the guest(s) and the Sycamores?
(a) Mr. Henderson is very angry, while the Sycamores are cheerful and pleasant.
(b) The formal dress of Mr. and Mrs. Kirby starkly contrasts with the Sycamores and their houseguests.
(c) Tony is nervous, while the Sycamores are relaxed and amiable.
(d) Gay Wellington is stumbling around the room, while the Sycamores are quietly working on individual projects.
3. How does the second act open?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the same living room.
(c) In the Kirby's home.
4. What has Grand Duchess Olga done for the family?
(a) Prepared blintzes.
(b) Painted a family portrait.
(c) Sung a song in Russian.
(d) Performed a ballet solo.
5. According to Grandpa, what should not be squelched?
(a) Love of family.
(b) The desire to work hard.
(c) The need for wealth.
(d) Youthful enthusiasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
2. Why will Tony not leave?
3. What is Gay interested in?
4. When had Penny begun this for Mr. DePinna?
5. What is mistakenly thought about the fireworks?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)