|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald read in the next day's paper?
(a) A story about the decrease in the unemployment rate.
(b) A story about an explosion in town.
(c) A story about last night's arrest.
(d) His horoscope.
2. What does Rheba recall?
(a) How the family had been asking for trouble for many years, and now it had finally come.
(b) When she was first hired by the Sycamores.
(c) Mrs. Sycamore screaming for her life when they handcuffed her.
(d) Mrs. Kirby's mortification at being in the same cell with a strip-tease artist who sang as the dignified Mrs. Kirby disrobed in the jail.
3. What does Grandpa do to help Mr. Kirby?
(a) He reminds the man of how he was at Tony's age.
(b) He tells him that Tony will find a job somewhere.
(c) He gives Mr. Kirby a sedative.
(d) He gives Mr. Kirby a hug.
4. Why is Ed hesitant to leave the apartment?
(a) He is tired of his job.
(b) A man is following him wherever he goes now.
(c) He has a fear of the outdoors.
(d) He is not sure he has enough candy.
5. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
(a) A trivia game.
(b) Nothing available to serve the Kirbys on such short notice.
(c) A beautifully cooked meal.
(d) New menus with many entrees from which to choose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Grand Duchess not had since leaving Russia?
2. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
3. What is mistakenly thought about the fireworks?
4. What does the doorbell bring?
5. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)