|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gay Wellington at the home?
(a) She is visiting her family.
(b) She has come to the apartment to read for one of Penny's plays.
(c) She is visiting her nephew.
(d) She is borrowing a cup of sugar.
2. What had Penny begun for Mr. DePinna?
(a) New fireworks.
(b) A script.
(c) A painting.
(d) A dance.
3. What is immediately clear upon the arrival of the unexpected guest(s)?
(a) He is not in a good mood.
(b) Gay is drunk.
(c) The distinction between the two families.
(d) Mr. Henderson has brought company.
4. What does Tony want his parents to realize?
(a) He will no longer be visiting them.
(b) He enjoys spending time with the Sycamores more than with them.
(c) His love for Alice surpasses any quirks of the Sycamore family.
(d) He had been the one to be passing out Communist propaganda.
5. Why has Kolenkhov brought her to the Sycamore house?
(a) To practice her English.
(b) To teach Essie.
(c) To meet this extraordinary family.
(d) For dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice feel about last night's events?
2. Who is Tony trying to convince not to leave?
3. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
4. What does the Grand Duchess Olga do for a living?
5. Why will Tony not leave?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)