|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has come to find Tony?
(a) The agency men.
(b) Mr. Henderson.
(c) Mr. Kirby.
2. What does Essie urge Ed to do?
(a) Stop selling candy.
(b) Stop complaining.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Stay at home.
3. What happens to Mrs. Kirby?
(a) She hugs Penny.
(b) She reaches her tolerance level.
(c) She begins to scream.
(d) She runs out of the house.
4. To what does the family agree?
(a) Behave in the company of Tony's parents.
(b) To act naturally.
(c) To put on a performance for Tony's parents.
(d) Go out to dinner, so Alice and Tony may have a quiet dinner with his parents, alone.
5. Where might Tony have gotten the idea to leave the firm?
(a) From his father.
(b) From his friends.
(c) From his desire to have more money.
(d) From spending time with the Sycamores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to all thirteen people of the household, including the Kirbys?
2. How does Grandpa's help change Mr. Kirby?
3. What does the doorbell bring?
4. Why does Tony want to leave the firm?
5. Why do Rheba and Donald feel compassion for the Kirbys?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)