|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. DePinna required to do?
(a) Carry Penny's paint supplies for her.
(b) Don a Roman toga.
(c) Put the film in the camera for Essie.
(d) Find an artist's costume for himself.
2. How does Alice feel about Tony?
(a) She really likes him.
(b) She is unsure about him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She detests him.
3. What does Alice say to Tony?
(d) Come in.
4. What does Tony remind Alice?
(a) His family is even more odd.
(b) They do not have to live near her family.
(c) They will be building their own lives away from their families.
(d) Every couple has challenges with family dynamics.
5. What does Alice agree to do?
(a) Run away with Tony.
(b) Leave her family.
(c) Forget about Tony.
(d) Marry Tony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grandpa doing, amid all the chaos in the room?
2. Why is what this person shows her important?
3. What do the family members think of Tony?
4. What has been finalized?
5. What takes place at Columbia University?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)