|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Mr. DePinna emerge from the basement?
(a) Old clothing to donate to the poor.
(b) A painting of himself as a discus thrower.
(c) An old photograph of the family.
(d) More fireworks.
2. What does Essie want Ed to do?
(a) Go to work and enjoy himself.
(b) Quit his job and stay at home with her, dancing.
(c) Return as soon as possible so that he can play the xylophone for her lesson with Mr. Kolenkhov.
(d) Call the police and tell them that a strange man is following him.
3. From where does the patriarch of this zany family come home?
(a) Work at a bank.
(b) The basement making fireworks.
(c) Attending a commencement ceremony.
(d) Selling candy.
4. What must Alice and Tony do?
(a) Get packed to run away.
(b) Say goodbye and end their relationship.
(c) Face her family.
(d) Part for the evening.
5. How does Alice feel when she tells Tony she cannot marry him?
(a) She feels excited.
(b) She feels exasperated.
(c) She feels unsure.
(d) She feels tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose son is Tony?
2. Who is Mr. Henderson?
3. Who else agrees to stay?
4. According to Grandpa, what should not be squelched?
5. Who does Grandpa not know?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)