|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what can Grandpa see no need?
(a) His money to be spent by the police force.
(b) Acquiring a job that he does not want.
(c) His participation in jury duty.
(d) His money to be put to something that he cannot see.
2. How is Alice compared to the rest of her family?
(a) The most normal family member.
(b) The oldest sibling of the Sycamore family.
(c) The most unusual of the Sycamore family.
(d) The most unconventional of the Sycamore family.
3. Why does Alice declare this?
(a) She loves her grandfather.
(b) Her relationship with Tony will work out after all.
(c) Her mother is so kind and thoughtful.
(d) Her family is not so strange afte rall.
4. What does Essie urge Ed to do?
(a) Stop complaining.
(b) Stop selling candy.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Stay at home.
5. What is this person's name?
(a) Grandpa Vanderhof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenario mirrors the challenges of the American family endured during the dire economic times of the Depression?
2. What occurs in the basement?
3. Why does Rheba enter the room?
4. What does the family have for the guest(s)?
5. What does the doorbell bring?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)