|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alice think the visitor might be?
(a) A neighbor.
2. How does Mr. Kirby react when Tony tells him he plans to leave the family firm?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is thrilled.
3. To what can this squelching lead?
(d) Empty goals.
4. How does Alice feel about her family?
(a) She loves them but is willing to leave them to be with Tony.
(b) She loves them too much to ever cut them out of her life.
(c) She is annoyed with their strange behavior and wants nothing to do with them.
(d) She loves them and wants them to accept Tony.
5. How might Tony's family compare to Alice's?
(a) They might be the complete opposite of Alice's family.
(b) They might be quirkier than Alice's family.
(c) They might be more kind than Alice's family.
(d) They might be very similar to Alice's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most aimless of the household and periodically plays notes on the xylophone so that Essie can dance?
2. What does Grandpa enjoy doing?
3. Where might Tony have gotten the idea to leave the firm?
4. What happens to Grandpa's Internal Revenue Service problem?
5. Why does Tony want to leave the firm?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)