|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony remind Alice?
(a) His family is even more odd.
(b) Every couple has challenges with family dynamics.
(c) They will be building their own lives away from their families.
(d) They do not have to live near her family.
2. How does Alice feel about her family?
(a) She loves them and wants them to accept Tony.
(b) She loves them but is willing to leave them to be with Tony.
(c) She is annoyed with their strange behavior and wants nothing to do with them.
(d) She loves them too much to ever cut them out of her life.
3. What does Grandpa ask God to allow?
(a) The family to continue living in the manner it has become used to.
(b) Paul and Mr. DePinna to stop making fireworks.
(c) The basement to be easily repaired.
(d) That Mr. Henderson leaves them alone.
4. Why does Paul show Alice his new fireworks?
(a) He wants to show off.
(b) He loves her and wants to include her in his hobby.
(c) He wants her to learn to make fireworks too.
(d) He is trying to get her away from Tony.
5. How does Grandpa challenge Mr. Henderson?
(a) To provide evidence he had parked illegally.
(b) To provide some evidence of where the funds will go.
(c) To force him to serve jury duty.
(d) To an arm wrestling contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alice and Tony go on a date?
2. What does Tony ask Alice to do?
3. Why is Mr. Henderson at the house?
4. What is the purpose of the cluttered and chaotic living room of Grandpa Vanderhof?
5. Where does Alice go to get ready for her date?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)