|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the family members think of Tony?
(a) They are unsure if he is right for Alice.
(b) They are very accepting of him.
(c) They do not like him.
(d) They do not trust him.
2. What does Tony mention about his family?
(a) They are perfect.
(b) Everyone has difficulty with family dynamics.
(c) They are also very odd.
(d) They are better than Alice's family.
3. How does Alice feel when she tells Tony she cannot marry him?
(a) She feels tired.
(b) She feels excited.
(c) She feels exasperated.
(d) She feels unsure.
4. Why does Alice assume Tony will not be able to accept her family?
(a) Tony has already complained about her family's odd behavior.
(b) No one else accepts her family.
(c) She has a difficult time believing they can be accepted.
(d) Tony is very critical.
5. What else does Alice declare?
(a) The book is beautiful.
(b) The painting is gorgeous.
(c) The dance is fantastic.
(d) Everything is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Alice and Tony Kirby going?
2. The curtain goes down temporarily and rises on what scene?
3. For what can Grandpa see no need?
4. What scenario mirrors the challenges of the American family endured during the dire economic times of the Depression?
5. How are the characters introduced?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)