|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alice say about everything in the world?
(a) It is sad.
(b) It is disgusting.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is beautiful.
2. From where do Paul Sycamore and Mr. DePinna emerge?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
3. How does Mr. Henderson leave?
(a) In a huff.
(c) He is thrown out of the house.
(d) With encouragement from Grandpa.
4. Why does Alice declare this?
(a) Her relationship with Tony will work out after all.
(b) Her mother is so kind and thoughtful.
(c) She loves her grandfather.
(d) Her family is not so strange afte rall.
5. What does Penny do when the doorbell rings?
(a) She goes to the basement.
(b) She runs upstairs.
(c) She answers the door.
(d) She peaks out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the family members interrupting Alice and Tony?
2. What does Alice agree to do?
3. How does Alice respond to Tony?
4. Who is the patriarch of this zany family?
5. What does Tony's comment about family dynamics foreshadow?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)