|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who passes Mr. Henderson in the hall?
(b) Mr. Kolenkhov.
2. From where do Paul Sycamore and Mr. DePinna emerge?
(a) The basement.
(b) The second floor.
(c) The garage.
(d) The kitchen.
3. From where does Penny's daughter arrive?
(a) An art gallery.
(c) Creating fireworks.
(d) Selling candy.
4. How does Mr. Henderson leave?
(a) With encouragement from Grandpa.
(b) In a huff.
(d) He is thrown out of the house.
5. What does Grandpa ask God to allow?
(a) The family to continue living in the manner it has become used to.
(b) The basement to be easily repaired.
(c) That Mr. Henderson leaves them alone.
(d) Paul and Mr. DePinna to stop making fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice feel about her family?
2. Who is Penny's daughter?
3. Where does Tony attend college?
4. What is the purpose of the cluttered and chaotic living room of Grandpa Vanderhof?
5. How does Grandpa challenge Mr. Henderson?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)