|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donald arrive with flies?
(a) To show Ed, who is fascinated by them.
(b) To annoy the family.
(c) To feed the snakes in the solarium.
(d) To put into the pie.
2. How are the characters introduced?
(a) As they come in and out of this room.
(b) A voice-over describes each character.
(c) Alice introduces them.
(d) By Grandpa.
3. What does Alice reveal about her evening?
(a) She is going out on a date with Tony Kirby.
(b) She is going to a movie with friends.
(c) She is working late.
(d) She is going to a concert.
4. Who is the most aimless of the household and periodically plays notes on the xylophone so that Essie can dance?
(b) Alice Sycamore.
(c) Ed Carmichael.
(d) Essie Carmichael.
5. What is Mr. Henderson's job?
(a) To force him to come to jury duty.
(b) To revoke his driver's license.
(c) To offer him a job.
(d) To explain the tax situation to Grandpa.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Penny comment?
2. Why does Rheba enter the room?
3. How does Mr. Henderson leave?
4. What does Alice ask her family to do?
5. What has Grandpa never done?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)