|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alice find?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
2. Where are Alice and Tony Kirby going?
(a) To the symphony.
(b) Out to a movie.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) To an art show.
3. Where does Alice go to get ready for her date?
(a) In the office.
(b) In the basement.
(d) In her own home.
4. Why does Alice tell Tony she cannot marry him?
(a) He can never understand her family.
(b) She no longer loves him.
(c) She is already married.
(d) Her family does not approve of him.
5. Why does Tony ask Alice to do this?
(a) He does not want her to forget him.
(b) He will have thought of so many new things to say.
(c) He cares about her.
(d) He does not want her to forget to pack anything important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares Mr. Henderson out of the apartment without another word?
2. What is Penny Sycamore doing?
3. What does Penny do when the doorbell rings?
4. What scenario mirrors the challenges of the American family endured during the dire economic times of the Depression?
5. What does Grandpa ask God to allow?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)