|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alice feel when she tells Tony she cannot marry him?
(a) She feels tired.
(b) She feels unsure.
(c) She feels excited.
(d) She feels exasperated.
2. Who does Alice find?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. Why might Tony feel the way he does about the Sycamore family?
(a) They do not seem to like him.
(b) They are more accepting than his own family.
(c) They are not as kind as his family.
(d) They are strange and unusual.
4. Why does Alice assume Tony will not be able to accept her family?
(a) Tony is very critical.
(b) She has a difficult time believing they can be accepted.
(c) Tony has already complained about her family's odd behavior.
(d) No one else accepts her family.
5. Why does Alice declare this?
(a) She loves her grandfather.
(b) Her family is not so strange afte rall.
(c) Her relationship with Tony will work out after all.
(d) Her mother is so kind and thoughtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who passes Mr. Henderson in the hall?
2. What has Grandpa never done?
3. What does Tony ask Alice to do?
4. Why does Tony ask Alice to do this?
5. What is unusual about the apartment?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)