|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alice feel she has to refuse this?
(a) Her family will miss her.
(b) She and Tony will not last, if her family is not accepted by him and his family.
(c) She wants to be a wife and mother, not a career woman.
(d) She wants a normal life.
2. To what has Grandpa not responded?
(a) The government's letters regarding his tax evasion.
(b) Phone calls from the courthouse.
(c) The police station's letters regarding his unpaid parking tickets.
(d) Requests for him to find a job.
3. How does Grandpa challenge Mr. Henderson?
(a) To provide some evidence of where the funds will go.
(b) To provide evidence he had parked illegally.
(c) To force him to serve jury duty.
(d) To an arm wrestling contest.
4. Why might Tony like Alice's family?
(a) They are so different from his own.
(b) They give great presents.
(c) They are very similar to his family.
(d) The dinners are superb.
5. From where does the patriarch of this zany family come home?
(a) The basement making fireworks.
(b) Work at a bank.
(c) Selling candy.
(d) Attending a commencement ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must the two part for the evening?
2. Who is Penny's daughter?
3. What does Alice reveal about her evening?
4. Why does Tony ask Alice to do this?
5. Why does Donald arrive with flies?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)