|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donald arrive with flies?
(a) To show Ed, who is fascinated by them.
(b) To feed the snakes in the solarium.
(c) To put into the pie.
(d) To annoy the family.
2. Why does Alice assume Tony will not be able to accept her family?
(a) No one else accepts her family.
(b) Tony has already complained about her family's odd behavior.
(c) Tony is very critical.
(d) She has a difficult time believing they can be accepted.
3. What is not a good enough reason for Grandpa to part with his money?
(a) The need for an income.
(b) The right to a fair and speedy trial.
(c) To operation of the police force.
(d) The operation of the federal government
4. What else does Alice declare?
(a) The book is beautiful.
(b) The painting is gorgeous.
(c) Everything is beautiful.
(d) The dance is fantastic.
5. Why does Alice declare this?
(a) Her relationship with Tony will work out after all.
(b) Her mother is so kind and thoughtful.
(c) She loves her grandfather.
(d) Her family is not so strange afte rall.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do Paul Sycamore and Mr. DePinna emerge?
2. How does Alice feel about her family?
3. What is unusual about the apartment?
4. What does Penny do when the doorbell rings?
5. For what can Grandpa see no need?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)