|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Paul's fireworks operation uncovered?
(a) The house explodes.
(b) The men search the house for Communist propaganda.
(c) The Kirbys go into the basement by mistake.
(d) He shows his fireworks to the men.
2. What does Tony's comment about family dynamics foreshadow?
(a) His lack of a family.
(b) His harsh and difficult family.
(c) The easiness in which his family operates.
(d) His loving, yet odd family.
3. What is this person's name?
(b) Grandpa Vanderhof.
4. On what does Penny comment?
(a) Alice's huge smile.
(b) Alice's new shoes.
(c) Alice's makeup.
(d) The new dress Alice is wearing.
5. Why does Penny change into her artist costume?
(a) Essie wants to take a photograph of her in her costume.
(b) Penny is going to paint a portrait of Tony.
(c) She is enthused at the prospect of a new creative outlet.
(d) She wants to play dress-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice relent?
2. What does Mrs. Kirby announce?
3. What does the word game reveal?
4. From what type of family does Alice come?
5. What is believed about Ed's candy sales?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)