|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Beck's therapist?
(a) Dr. Nichols Angelene.
(b) Dr. Nicky Angevine.
(c) Dr. Nicholas Angeles.
(d) Dr. Nick Angel.
2. What is Peach's last name?
3. When deciding she wanted a fresh start at the end of the IKEA trip, Beck selects which item?
(a) Blue curtains.
(b) A red futon.
(c) A silver ladle.
(d) A gray desk.
4. Where does Joe imprison Benji?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Inside the cage.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) In the bookshop's office.
5. Joe describes Beck's friend Lynn as being what?
(a) Mean and callous.
(b) Dead inside.
(c) Overly sensitive.
(d) Jealous of Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what odd subject does Joe quiz Benji?
2. What is Beck's first name?
3. Joe uses what to find information on Beck?
4. Joe is disappointed by the many people who read what?
5. What condition does Peach have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joe help Beck during a dangerous situation?
2. What is the significance of the red ladle?
3. What information does Joe learn while at Beck's fiction reading?
4. What is the "cage," and where is it located?
5. What information does Joe learn about Beck after meeting her? How does he learn this information?
6. Who is Spencer Hewitt? What is significant about him?
7. What enables Joe to monitor Beck's communications with others?
8. Who is Nathan Herzog? What does "Nathan" do?
9. How does the trip to IKEA help Joe's relationship with Beck?
10. How does Joe meet Beck? What does Joe think about her?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)