|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose cap does Joe take?
(a) Samuel Harris.
(b) Simon Hughes.
(c) Steven Hawson.
(d) Spencer Hewitt.
2. What is Benji's full name?
(a) Benjamin Bailey Kaye III.
(b) Benjamin Baird Keyes III.
(c) Benjamin Brown Kelly III.
(d) Benjamin Bennett Knight III.
3. What condition does Peach have?
(a) Neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
(d) Interstitial cystitis.
4. Where did Joe cremate Benji?
(a) An isolated spot in Prospect Park.
(b) An isolated spot on Montauk.
(c) An isolated spot on Jones Beach.
(d) An isolated spot on Ditch Plains Beach.
5. Joe demands that Benji make a list of what?
(a) His favorite books.
(b) His favorite wines.
(c) His favorite movies.
(d) His favorite brands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the cap that Joe takes?
2. Unbeknownst to Beck, Benji is pursuing whom?
3. What does Joe use to kill Benji?
4. What is Beck's first name?
5. When Joe slips and lets on he knows the name of Beck's favorite movie, what does Beck assume?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nathan Herzog? What does "Nathan" do?
2. How does Joe dispose of Benji?
3. How does Joe meet Beck? What does Joe think about her?
4. How do Joe and Peach get along when they first meet? What does Joe discover inside Peach's house?
5. How does the trip to IKEA help Joe's relationship with Beck?
6. What happened while Joe was being punished by Mr. Mooney?
7. Why did Mr. Mooney punish Joe? How did he punish him?
8. What is the significance of the red ladle?
9. Who is Spencer Hewitt? What is significant about him?
10. What happens when Joe escorts Beck home after the night at the bar?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)