Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
2. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
3. Who finds Bond in the water?
4. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
5. What does Bond fall down?
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1) What were the main concerns during the 1960s. How does Fleming express these concerns?
2) In what ways do you think the novels meaning would change if it was set in today's society?
You Only Live Twice is written in the third person. Why do you think Fleming chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would of changed if it was written in the first person?
Examine Bond villains.
1) What is a typical Bond villain?
2) Why are Bond villain's usually foreign?
3) How have Bond villain's changed over the years?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)