|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
(a) A bowler hat
(b) A kerchief
(c) A spiked helmet
(d) A baseball cap
2. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
(a) An ax
(b) A sword
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
3. Where does Bond set up camp?
(a) In the basement
(b) Under a tree
(c) In a hut
(d) In a hole
4. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(b) Ray fish
5. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
(a) The Sun Goddess
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) The six guardians
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bond's mother born?
2. Who does Bond believe Kissy to be when he first sees her?
3. What is the name of the tribe Bond will be living with?
4. What room does Blofeld order his men to take Bond into?
5. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond escape from the castle?
2. Why does Kissy lie to Bond?
3. How does Bond get into the castle grounds?
4. What does Kissy tell Bond when he wakes up?
5. Describe Bond's education.
6. What does Blofeld order Bond to tell him?
7. What does Blofeld tell Bond?
8. How does Blofeld capture Bond?
9. Describe how Bond makes his way through the castle?
10. What is Tiger's plan to get into the castle?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)