|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma wearing?
(a) A mosquito net
(b) A spiked helmet
(c) A baseball cap
(d) A bee keepers hat
2. Who writes Bond's obituary?
(b) Mary Goodnight
(c) Miss Moneypenny
3. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
(a) Max Long
(b) John Goat
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Emilio Largo
4. What does Bond throw at Blofeld's wife?
(a) A brick
(b) A bomb
(c) A bottle
(d) A stave
5. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
(a) Frederick the great
(d) Van Gogh
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the C in SPECTRE stand for?
2. What does Bond fall down?
3. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
4. What is Kissy wearing?
5. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond get into the castle grounds?
2. What is Tiger's plan to get into the castle?
3. What does Bond overhear Blofeld say to his wife?
4. What are Blofeld and Irma wearing?
5. Describe Bond's parents.
6. What does Blofeld order Bond to tell him?
7. What does Kissy tell Bond when he wakes up?
8. What catch 22 situation does Blofeld put Bond in?
9. What is the legend of the Six Guardians?
10. Describe Bond's education.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)