|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes Bond's obituary?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(c) Mary Goodnight
2. Who does Bond believe he is back with when he wakes up?
3. What does the C in SPECTRE stand for?
4. What does Bond hide behind?
(a) A statue
(b) A desk
(c) The sofa
5. What word is written on the piece of paper Bond finds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
2. Who is David?
3. What famous school did Bond attend?
4. What does Bond take from Blofeld dead body?
5. What is the only thing Bond is now wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond refuse the antidote?
2. Describe Bond's parents.
3. What does Bond overhear Blofeld say to his wife?
4. How does Bond escape from the castle?
5. What is the legend of the Six Guardians?
6. Describe how Bond makes his way through the castle?
7. Why is the castle a taboo subject?
8. How does Kissy try and stimulate Bond's senses?
9. What are Blofeld and Irma wearing?
10. Why does Bond pretend not to know the person in the photograph?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)