|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma wearing?
(a) A spiked helmet
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A bee keepers hat
(d) A mosquito net
2. What does Bond fall down?
(a) The castle wall
(b) A mountain
(c) A cliff
(d) An incline
3. Where does Bond kick one of the guards?
(a) In the shin
(b) In the buttocks
(c) In the head
(d) In the groin
4. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
(a) Audrey Tatu
(b) Joan Collins
(c) Julie Andrews
(d) Greta Garbo
5. What is the hut made out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does the man work for?
2. What famous school did Bond attend?
3. Who finds Bond in the water?
4. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
5. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond get into the castle grounds?
2. How does Kissy try and stimulate Bond's senses?
3. How does Bond know Blofeld?
4. Why does Bond pretend not to know the person in the photograph?
5. How does Bond escape from the castle?
6. What does Kissy tell Bond when he wakes up?
7. Describe Bond's day with Kissy.
8. Why is the castle a taboo subject?
9. What does Bond witness from his hideout?
10. What does Bond overhear Blofeld say to his wife?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)