|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond use to slide down the wall?
(a) Fishing line
(b) A clothes line
(d) Mooring line
2. Who writes Bond's obituary?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(c) Mary Goodnight
3. What does Blofeld demand to know?
(a) Bond's name
(b) How much money Bond has
(c) Who sent him
(d) How old Bond is
4. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
(a) Paper tissue
(c) A kerchief
(d) An elastic band
5. What does Bond think Kuro Island looks like?
(a) The Isle of Wight
(c) The Isle of Man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond eat for breakfast?
2. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
3. What does Bond take from Blofeld dead body?
4. What does Bond hide behind?
5. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What catch 22 situation does Blofeld put Bond in?
2. Describe Bond's day with Kissy.
3. Describe how Bond makes his way through the castle?
4. What does Blofeld order Bond to tell him?
5. How does Kissy try and stimulate Bond's senses?
6. What does Blofeld tell Bond?
7. Why does Bond refuse the antidote?
8. What are Blofeld and Irma wearing?
9. What is Tiger's plan to get into the castle?
10. What does Bond overhear Blofeld say to his wife?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)