|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Cleaning department
(b) Coordination department
(c) Top Secret department
(d) Technical department
2. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(b) The Seven Detectives
(c) The Seven Drawfs
(d) Samarai Warrior
3. Who murdered Bond's wife?
(a) Emilio Largo
(c) Dr. No
(d) Ernst Blofeld
4. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When America apologizes
(b) When they have destroyed everything
(c) When the western governments give them money
(d) When they are guaranteed security
5. What is the name of Bond's boss?
(a) Sir Bruce
(c) Sir Roger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
2. Who was the castle once owned by?
3. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
4. What is located in Kyoto?
5. What does Tiger do when Bond defends the west?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
2. What are Blofeld and Irma wearing?
3. Why does Bond refuse the antidote?
4. Describe the castle the doctor settles on.
5. What famous folktale does Tiger tell Bond?
6. Why is M concerned about Bond?
7. Why does Bond pretend not to know the person in the photograph?
8. What is Bond's feeling at the beginning of the chapter?
9. What was the young man's motivation for killing himself?
10. What does the dangerous foreigner do in Japan?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)