|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country are planning to test fire nuclear weapons?
(a) North Korea
(d) The Soviet Union
2. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Marry the woman of his choice
(b) Get into the college of his choice
(c) Save his money
(d) Become a baseball star
3. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
4. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
(a) A resort
(b) A suicide machine
(c) A theme park
(d) A torture chamber
5. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
(d) British Secret Service
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
2. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
3. What is Dikko's real name?
4. Where did Tiger study?
5. What was the name of Bond's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What accident does Bond witness at the school?
2. How does M describe Tiger?
3. What is the garden of death?
4. Why is M concerned about Bond?
5. Why did Dr. Shatterhand come to Japan?
6. What is Bond's feeling at the beginning of the chapter?
7. What is Bond's new mission?
8. What advice does Dikko give Bond about Tiger Tananko?
9. How do the Japanese secure their Secret Service building?
10. How do Russia want their safety guaranteed?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)