|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
(a) The Miyako
(b) The Oishi
(c) The Kyoto
(d) The Yippee
2. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(a) Rock, paper, scissors
(b) I spy
3. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
(a) A hotel
(b) An exotic garden
(c) A restaurant
(d) A theme park
4. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(a) The sun
5. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) The Noodle Bar
(b) British Caledonian
(c) Japanese Air Lines
(d) British Airlines
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
2. How does the foreigner kill people?
3. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
4. Which country are planning to test fire nuclear weapons?
5. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Dikko give Bond about Tiger Tananko?
2. Why does the government not prosecute Dr. Shatterhand?
3. What is ON?
4. How does M describe Tiger?
5. What is the large red wheel for?
6. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
7. What does Tanako tell Bond during their business meeting?
8. What does Bond say Dikko did the night before?
9. Describe Bond and Tanako's game of rock scissors paper.
10. What was the young man's motivation for killing himself?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)