|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(a) The Red Dragons
(c) North Korea
(d) The Black Dragons
2. Who are people in the temple saying their prayers to?
(c) The sun goddess
(d) The moon god
3. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
4. What is hara-kiri?
(a) Torturing an enemy
(b) A celebration
(c) Cutting stomachs
(d) Eating too much
5. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He shoots people
(b) He drowns people
(c) He draws people into ending their lives
(d) He bombs villages
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
2. What kind of building is the Outer Shrine of Ise?
3. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
4. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
5. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tiger change Bond's appearance?
2. What does the dangerous foreigner do in Japan?
3. What is Bond's feeling at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What is Bond's new mission?
5. What advice does Dikko give Bond about Tiger Tananko?
6. Why does Tanako call Bond Bondo-san?
7. What does Tiger think about Western culture?
8. Why does Tiger consider one foreigner dangerous?
9. What is the large red wheel for?
10. What accident does Bond witness at the school?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)