|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
2. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
3. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Johnny Marsh
(c) Kissy Suzuki
(d) Tiger Tanaka
4. What do the Japanese regard foreigners as?
5. What does M rename Bond?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
2. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
3. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
4. What country does Bond have to go to?
5. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
2. What is Bond's new mission?
3. Why does Tanako call Bond Bondo-san?
4. What is the large red wheel for?
5. What advice does Tiger give Bond at the train station?
6. What does Bond say Dikko did the night before?
7. Why is Tiger pleased with Bond?
8. Describe Bond and Tanako's game of rock scissors paper.
9. How do Russia want their safety guaranteed?
10. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)