|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
(a) Attractive girls
(c) Old women
(d) Angry men
2. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
3. What is the name of Bond's boss?
(a) Sir Bruce
(c) Sir Roger
4. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
(a) He is a foreigner
(b) He controls the government
(c) He is providing a service
(d) He is too rich
5. Where is Melody's bar located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikko slam on the table?
2. What kind of party is Bond attending?
3. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
4. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
5. What country did Tiger spy for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
2. Describe the castle the doctor settles on.
3. How does Bill Tanner help Bond?
4. Why is M concerned about Bond?
5. How does M describe Tiger?
6. What does Bond do in his first night in Japan?
7. What advice does Dikko give Bond about Tiger Tananko?
8. What advice does Tiger give Bond at the train station?
9. What famous folktale does Tiger tell Bond?
10. What does Tanako say is the difference between American and Japanese culture?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)