|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tanako call Bond?
(b) Jimmy B
(c) Bode well
2. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Johnny Marsh
(c) Tiger Tanaka
(d) Kissy Suzuki
3. Where does Tiger take Bond at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) A bathhouse
(b) A bar
(c) A temple
(d) A restaurant
4. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(a) When he arrives in Japan
(b) When he completes his mission
(d) When he retires
5. What does Tiger say will happen if Bond betrays his trust?
(a) He will cripple him
(b) He will kill him
(c) He will send him to an deserted island
(d) He will imprison him
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party is Bond attending?
2. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
3. What does M rename Bond?
4. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
5. What is the name of Bond's boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the young man in Tokyo kill himself?
2. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
3. What is the garden of death?
4. What is ON?
5. What does Moloney suggest M does to help Bond get back to his old self?
6. Why does the government not prosecute Dr. Shatterhand?
7. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
8. What is the large red wheel for?
9. What is Bond's feeling at the beginning of the chapter?
10. What is Bond's new mission?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)