|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor find in Kyushu?
(a) Abandoned fields
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A castle
(d) An empty housing estate
2. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
(a) A foreigner
(b) A killer
(c) A spy
(d) A pervert
3. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
(a) What his mission in Japan really is
(b) If he can find a new wife
(c) If Tiger is a criminal
(d) How he can get home
4. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
(a) Big Macs and Laughter
(b) Scuola di Coca-Cola
(c) A sewage systen
5. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
(a) He is too rich
(b) He is a foreigner
(c) He is providing a service
(d) He controls the government
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Bond have to go to?
2. What kind of passport does Tanner set Bond up with?
3. What kind of mission does Molony suggest that M gives Bond?
4. What does M want to do with Bond?
5. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What poisons are there in the park?
2. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
3. What does Moloney suggest M does to help Bond get back to his old self?
4. Why is Dikko so angry in Melody's bar?
5. What does Tanako say is the difference between American and Japanese culture?
6. What accident does Bond witness at the school?
7. Why does Tiger consider one foreigner dangerous?
8. What does the dangerous foreigner do in Japan?
9. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
10. Why is Tiger pleased with Bond?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)