|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Black Dragon Society?
(a) Japanese mafia
(b) An underground secret society
(c) An underground criminal organization
(d) Japanese ninjas
2. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
3. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) The only option
(b) The dishonorable option
(c) A show of love
(d) The noble option
4. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) The Noodle Bar
(b) British Airlines
(c) British Caledonian
(d) Japanese Air Lines
5. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They destroy the resort
(b) They set off fire hoses
(c) They set off an alarm
(d) They call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the castle once owned by?
2. What does Tanaka throw on the first hand?
3. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
4. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
5. What is a futsukayoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blofeld tell Bond?
2. Why does Tanako call Bond Bondo-san?
3. What does Tiger think about Western culture?
4. How does Bond get into the castle grounds?
5. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
6. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
7. How do Russia want their safety guaranteed?
8. What does Tanako say is the difference between American and Japanese culture?
9. What is Bond's new mission?
10. Why is the castle a taboo subject?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)