|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
2. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(c) The sun
3. What drink does Dikko order at the Bamboo Bar?
(a) A double vodka and cold green tea
(b) A double brandy and ginger ale
(c) A Long Island Ice Tea
(d) A gin and tonic
4. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Writers hand
(b) Flat hand
(c) Sheet hand
(d) Open hand
5. Where does Tiger take Bond at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A bathhouse
(c) A temple
(d) A bar
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Melody's bar located?
2. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
3. What is Dikko drinking at Melody's?
4. What does M want to do with Bond?
5. How does the foreigner kill people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
2. What does the dangerous foreigner do in Japan?
3. What does Tiger say is his real feelings towards foreigners?
4. What poisons are there in the park?
5. What does Bond do in his first night in Japan?
6. What is Bond's new mission?
7. Why did Dr. Shatterhand come to Japan?
8. How did the young man in Tokyo kill himself?
9. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
10. What does Bond say Dikko did the night before?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)