|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(b) The Seven Drawfs
(c) The Seven Detectives
(d) Samarai Warrior
2. What was Fukuoka once used for?
(a) To stave off Korean attacks
(b) To hold prisoners
(c) Geisha festivals
(d) Music festivals
3. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(b) The Japanese primeminister
(c) Emmy Shatterland
(d) Dr. Shatterhand
4. Who does Dikko say is listening to them?
5. Who was the castle once owned by?
(a) A royal family
(b) A samarai warrior
(c) An English lord
(d) A rich textile family
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
2. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
3. Who does M say he is concerned with?
4. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
5. What does TIger always stay true to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bond's feeling at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What is the large red wheel for?
3. What does Tanako say is the difference between American and Japanese culture?
4. Why does the government not prosecute Dr. Shatterhand?
5. What does Tiger say is his real feelings towards foreigners?
6. How does Tiger change Bond's appearance?
7. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
8. What does Moloney suggest M does to help Bond get back to his old self?
9. Why is M concerned about Bond?
10. How do Russia want their safety guaranteed?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)