|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Japanese regard foreigners as?
2. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
3. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
4. What does Tiger say the dangerous foreigner is?
(a) A faker
(b) A comedian
(c) A collector
(d) A killer
5. What kind of building is the Outer Shrine of Ise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
2. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
3. What does M want to do with Bond?
4. Why did the young man kill himself?
5. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond do in his first night in Japan?
2. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
3. What accident does Bond witness at the school?
4. Describe the castle the doctor settles on.
5. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
6. Why does Tanako call Bond Bondo-san?
7. Why did Dr. Shatterhand come to Japan?
8. How does Tiger change Bond's appearance?
9. Why is Dikko so angry in Melody's bar?
10. Why is M concerned about Bond?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)