|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
(a) Melody's Bar
(b) The Western Bar
(c) The Sake Bar
(d) The Bamboo Bar
2. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The Sake and Sushi Company
(b) The Asian Coronation Building
(c) The International Folkways Bureau
(d) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
3. Who must people in Japan respect?
(c) Their family
(d) Their elders
4. What country did Tiger spy for?
5. What is the Black Dragon Society?
(a) Japanese mafia
(b) An underground secret society
(c) An underground criminal organization
(d) Japanese ninjas
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
2. What is the Asahi?
3. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
4. How does the foreigner kill people?
5. What is Dikko's real name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tiger pleased with Bond?
2. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
3. What is Molony's reasoning behind sending Bond on a dangerous mission?
4. How do Russia want their safety guaranteed?
5. What does Tiger say is his real feelings towards foreigners?
6. What advice does Tiger give Bond at the train station?
7. How does Tiger change Bond's appearance?
8. What does Tanako say is the difference between American and Japanese culture?
9. What was the young man's motivation for killing himself?
10. What is the large red wheel for?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)