Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When America apologizes
(b) When they have destroyed everything
(c) When they are guaranteed security
(d) When the western governments give them money
2. What squashed the young man's head ?
(a) A pile driver
(b) A sledge hammer
(c) A truck
(d) A boulder
3. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
(a) A spy
(b) A killer
(c) A pervert
(d) A foreigner
4. What was the name of Bond's wife?
5. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He draws people into ending their lives
(b) He drowns people
(c) He bombs villages
(d) He shoots people
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
2. What drink does Dikko order at the Bamboo Bar?
3. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
4. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
5. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kissy try and stimulate Bond's senses?
2. What does Bond think about as he wanders around the park?
3. How do the Japanese secure their Secret Service building?
4. What does the sheet of paper say that Tiger hands Bond?
5. What catch 22 situation does Blofeld put Bond in?
6. Why is the castle a taboo subject?
7. What is the legend of the Six Guardians?
8. Describe Bond's day with Kissy.
9. What does Kissy tell Bond when he wakes up?
10. What is ON?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)