|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond hide behind?
(a) A statue
(b) A desk
(c) The sofa
2. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
(a) Wet towels
(b) Their fists
(c) Glass bottles
3. What famous school did Bond attend?
4. What is the business man carrying?
(a) A gun
(b) A hat
(c) An umbrella
(d) A suitcase
5. What does the corporal kill the man with?
(a) A knife
(b) A dart
(c) A gun
(d) An axe
6. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(a) Stick out their tongues
7. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(b) Ray fish
8. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
(a) Frederick the great
(d) Van Gogh
9. What does Bond use to slide down the wall?
(a) A clothes line
(b) Fishing line
(d) Mooring line
10. What does Kissy tell Bond is a taboo subject on the island?
(a) The castle
(b) James Bond
11. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
(a) Julie Andrews
(b) Audrey Tatu
(c) Joan Collins
(d) Greta Garbo
12. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
(a) A gun
(b) A sword
(c) An ax
(d) A knife
13. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
(a) Max Long
(b) Emilio Largo
(c) John Goat
(d) Ernst Blofeld
14. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
(a) Black Dragon
15. What does Bond fall down?
(a) A mountain
(b) A cliff
(c) The castle wall
(d) An incline
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
2. Where does the object hit Bond?
3. What does Tiger introduce Bond as?
4. What color mask does the man wear that is following them?
5. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)