|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
(a) An ax
(b) A sword
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
2. What room does Blofeld order his men to take Bond into?
(a) The Interrogation Room
(b) The Answer Room
(c) The Torture Room
(d) The Question Room
3. What does Bond fall down?
(a) A cliff
(b) An incline
(c) A mountain
(d) The castle wall
4. Who is David?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A bird
(c) A Secret Agent
(d) Kissy's husband
5. Where is Vladiostok located?
6. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(d) Ray fish
7. What does Kissy say Bond was looking for when he fell?
(a) An injured rabbit
(b) Seagull eggs
8. Who finds Bond in the water?
(b) Irma Bunt
9. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
(a) A glass bottle
(b) A chair
(c) A knife
(d) A desk
10. What famous school did Bond attend?
11. What Bond say traditional prayers to?
(a) The castle
(b) The earth
(c) The Six Guardians
12. What does the corporal kill the man with?
(a) A gun
(b) An axe
(c) A knife
(d) A dart
13. Where does Bond kick one of the guards?
(a) In the shin
(b) In the head
(c) In the buttocks
(d) In the groin
14. What does Bond hide behind?
(a) The sofa
(b) A statue
(c) A desk
15. What are the workers in the park wearing?
(a) Protective gear
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blofeld known as to the villagers?
2. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
3. Where was Bond's mother born?
4. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
5. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)