|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
(b) Their fists
(c) Glass bottles
(d) Wet towels
2. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
(a) Van Gogh
(c) Frederick the great
3. Where was Bond's father born?
4. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(b) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
(c) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(d) Ride of the Valkyries
5. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
(a) The British Secret Service
(c) The Sun Goddess
(d) The six guardians
6. Where does Bond kick one of the guards?
(a) In the groin
(b) In the shin
(c) In the buttocks
(d) In the head
7. What two languages can Bond speak?
(a) French and Spanish
(b) Spanish and Italian
(c) Italian and German
(d) French and German
8. Who does Bond believe he is back with when he wakes up?
9. What is the name of Blofeld's wife?
(a) Janice Bint
(b) Freda Snail
(c) Irma Bunt
(d) Linda Lee
10. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
(a) The Six Guardians
(b) The hanging gardens
(d) The castle
11. What does Bond throw at Blofeld's wife?
(a) A stave
(b) A brick
(c) A bomb
(d) A bottle
12. What is below Bond's seat in the Question Room?
(a) A volcanic geyser
(b) A cannon
(c) A spike
(d) A lazer
13. What does the corporal kill the man with?
(a) A dart
(b) A knife
(c) An axe
(d) A gun
14. What is the only thing Bond is now wearing?
(a) Ninja underwear
(b) His coat
(c) Boxer shorts
(d) His socks
15. What does Bond climb in this chapter?
(a) A village hut
(b) The castle wall
(c) A cliff
(d) A mountain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger introduce Bond as?
2. What organization does the man work for?
3. What are the workers in the park wearing?
4. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
5. Where was Bond's mother born?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)