|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the C in SPECTRE stand for?
2. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(c) Ray fish
3. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
(a) A glass bottle
(b) A chair
(c) A desk
(d) A knife
4. What famous school did Bond attend?
5. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
(a) John Goat
(b) Ernst Blofeld
(c) Emilio Largo
(d) Max Long
6. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
(a) Japanese etiquette
7. Where does Bond kick one of the guards?
(a) In the groin
(b) In the shin
(c) In the head
(d) In the buttocks
8. What is the name of the shop Kissy goes to?
(a) Happy Shop
(b) Porn Shop
(c) Sex Shop
(d) Grow Shop
9. Who does Bond believe he is back with when he wakes up?
10. What does Bond eat for breakfast?
(a) Rice and bean curd
(b) Liver and eggs
(c) Cheese and rolls
11. What is the hut made out of?
12. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(b) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(c) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
(d) Ride of the Valkyries
13. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
(b) The castle
(c) The Six Guardians
(d) The hanging gardens
14. Where was Bond's father born?
15. What is the name of the tribe Bond will be living with?
(a) The Bada tribe
(b) The Ama tribe
(c) The Shiatsu tribe
(d) The Lono Tribe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Bond in the water?
2. What does Tiger introduce Bond as?
3. What are the workers in the park wearing?
4. Who is David?
5. What word is written on the piece of paper Bond finds?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)