|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous school did Bond attend?
2. Where did Bond's aunt live?
3. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
(b) Glass bottles
(c) Their fists
(d) Wet towels
4. What is Kissy wearing?
(a) A cotton night dress
(b) A dressing gown
(c) A wet suit
(d) A kimono
5. What is the name of the shop Kissy goes to?
(a) Sex Shop
(b) Grow Shop
(c) Porn Shop
(d) Happy Shop
6. What is the name of Blofeld's wife?
(a) Freda Snail
(b) Irma Bunt
(c) Janice Bint
(d) Linda Lee
7. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
(a) The Sun Goddess
(b) The British Secret Service
(c) The six guardians
8. What does the corporal kill the man with?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) An axe
(d) A dart
9. Where is Vladiostok located?
10. What does Bond climb in this chapter?
(a) A cliff
(b) The castle wall
(c) A mountain
(d) A village hut
11. What word is written on the piece of paper Bond finds?
12. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
(a) Julie Andrews
(b) Greta Garbo
(c) Joan Collins
(d) Audrey Tatu
13. What room does Blofeld order his men to take Bond into?
(a) The Answer Room
(b) The Interrogation Room
(c) The Question Room
(d) The Torture Room
14. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(b) Stick out their tongues
15. What color mask does the man wear that is following them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Bond in the water?
2. What does Blofeld want to push Britain away from?
3. What does Bond fall down?
4. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
5. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)