|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
(a) A kerchief
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A spiked helmet
2. Where did Bond's aunt live?
3. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Ride of the Valkyries
(b) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(c) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(d) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
4. Who does Bond think about as he smokes his last cigarette?
(b) Irma Bunt
5. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
(b) Japanese etiquette
6. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(b) Stick out their tongues
7. What does the corporal kill the man with?
(a) A knife
(b) A dart
(c) An axe
(d) A gun
8. What does Bond think Kuro Island looks like?
(a) The Isle of Wight
(b) The Isle of Man
9. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
(a) A rape
(b) A murder
(c) Two deaths
(d) A sword fight
10. Where does the object hit Bond?
(a) The stomach
(b) The back
(c) The head
(d) The chest
11. What is the hut made out of?
12. What does Bond use to slide down the wall?
(a) Fishing line
(c) Mooring line
(d) A clothes line
13. Where does Bond kick one of the guards?
(a) In the head
(b) In the groin
(c) In the buttocks
(d) In the shin
14. Who writes Bond's obituary?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
(d) Mary Goodnight
15. What famous school did Bond attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
2. Where was Bond's father born?
3. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
4. What does Bond eat for breakfast?
5. What is Dr. Shatterhand's real name?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)