|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the C in SPECTRE stand for?
2. What color mask does the man wear that is following them?
3. What is the hut made out of?
4. What is the name of the tribe Bond will be living with?
(a) The Lono Tribe
(b) The Ama tribe
(c) The Shiatsu tribe
(d) The Bada tribe
5. What is below Bond's seat in the Question Room?
(a) A volcanic geyser
(b) A lazer
(c) A cannon
(d) A spike
6. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(d) Stick out their tongues
7. What does Bond take from Blofeld dead body?
(a) A sword
(b) A chocolate bar
(d) A kimono
8. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
(a) A kerchief
(c) An elastic band
(d) Paper tissue
9. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(d) Ray fish
10. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) A sword
(d) An ax
11. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
(b) Japanese etiquette
12. What is the only thing Bond is now wearing?
(a) Boxer shorts
(b) His coat
(c) His socks
(d) Ninja underwear
13. What color is the sky?
(a) Gold and blue
(b) Red and gold
(c) Red and yellow
(d) Yellow and blue
14. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
(a) A knife
(b) A glass bottle
(c) A desk
(d) A chair
15. Where was Bond's mother born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond believe Kissy to be when he first sees her?
2. Who leaps out of the car window?
3. Who does Bond believe he is back with when he wakes up?
4. Where did Bond's aunt live?
5. What does Kissy tell Bond is a taboo subject on the island?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)