|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
(a) Their fists
(b) Wet towels
(d) Glass bottles
2. What is the hut made out of?
3. What does Bond use to slide down the wall?
(a) A clothes line
(b) Mooring line
(c) Fishing line
4. What is the business man carrying?
(a) A gun
(b) A hat
(c) An umbrella
(d) A suitcase
5. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
(a) An ax
(b) A sword
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
6. What does Bond climb in this chapter?
(a) A village hut
(b) A mountain
(c) The castle wall
(d) A cliff
7. Where is Vladiostok located?
8. What does Blofeld demand to know?
(a) How old Bond is
(b) How much money Bond has
(c) Who sent him
(d) Bond's name
9. What room does Blofeld order his men to take Bond into?
(a) The Torture Room
(b) The Answer Room
(c) The Question Room
(d) The Interrogation Room
10. What is the name of Blofeld's wife?
(a) Irma Bunt
(b) Janice Bint
(c) Freda Snail
(d) Linda Lee
11. What does Tiger introduce Bond as?
(a) A coal miner
(b) An architect
(c) An anthropologist
(d) A spy
12. What does Kissy say Bond was looking for when he fell?
(a) An injured rabbit
(b) Seagull eggs
13. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Ride of the Valkyries
(b) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
(c) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(d) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
14. What is the name of the tribe Bond will be living with?
(a) The Ama tribe
(b) The Lono Tribe
(c) The Bada tribe
(d) The Shiatsu tribe
15. What is the only thing Bond is now wearing?
(a) Ninja underwear
(b) His socks
(c) Boxer shorts
(d) His coat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bond's father born?
2. What is Irma wearing?
3. What is the name of the shop Kissy goes to?
4. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
5. When does Bond decide to complete his mission?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)