|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma wearing?
(a) A mosquito net
(b) A baseball cap
(c) A spiked helmet
(d) A bee keepers hat
2. What does Bond think Kuro Island looks like?
(a) The Isle of Wight
(d) The Isle of Man
3. Who leaps out of the car window?
(a) The corporal
(d) The general
4. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
(c) Frederick the great
(d) Van Gogh
5. What is the business man carrying?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A hat
(c) A gun
(d) A suitcase
6. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(c) Stick out their tongues
7. Where does Bond set up camp?
(a) Under a tree
(b) In a hole
(c) In a hut
(d) In the basement
8. What is the hut made out of?
9. What does Bond eat for breakfast?
(a) Rice and bean curd
(b) Liver and eggs
(c) Cheese and rolls
10. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
(b) Black Dragon
11. What dangerous fish is in the lake the man steps into?
(d) Ray fish
12. What Bond say traditional prayers to?
(b) The earth
(c) The Six Guardians
(d) The castle
13. What organization does the man work for?
(a) Black Dragon
(b) Red Dragon
14. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
(a) A baseball cap
(b) A bowler hat
(c) A kerchief
(d) A spiked helmet
15. When does Bond decide to complete his mission?
(a) When the working day ends
(b) The following morning
(c) The weekend
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
2. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
3. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
4. What is Blofeld known as to the villagers?
5. What is the name of Blofeld's wife?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)