|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blofeld wearing on his head?
(a) A baseball cap
(b) A kerchief
(c) A spiked helmet
(d) A bowler hat
2. What do Blofeld's guards beat Bond with?
(b) Wet towels
(c) Glass bottles
(d) Their fists
3. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
(b) The British Secret Service
(c) The six guardians
(d) The Sun Goddess
4. What color is the sky?
(a) Red and gold
(b) Yellow and blue
(c) Red and yellow
(d) Gold and blue
5. What two languages can Bond speak?
(a) Italian and German
(b) French and Spanish
(c) French and German
(d) Spanish and Italian
6. What does Bond take from Blofeld dead body?
(a) A sword
(c) A kimono
(d) A chocolate bar
7. What does Bond climb in this chapter?
(a) A mountain
(b) A village hut
(c) A cliff
(d) The castle wall
8. What is Irma wearing?
(a) A mosquito net
(b) A bee keepers hat
(c) A spiked helmet
(d) A baseball cap
9. Who finds Bond in the water?
(a) Irma Bunt
10. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
(a) A kerchief
(b) Paper tissue
(c) An elastic band
11. Who does Bond think about as he smokes his last cigarette?
(c) Irma Bunt
12. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(b) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
(c) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(d) Ride of the Valkyries
13. What does Kissy say Bond was looking for when he fell?
(a) An injured rabbit
(c) Seagull eggs
14. What does Blofeld want to push Britain away from?
(c) Nuclear war
(d) Moral decline
15. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
(c) Black Dragon
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bond say traditional prayers to?
2. What is the hut made out of?
3. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
4. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
5. What does Bond fall down?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)