|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kissy tie her hair with?
(a) Paper tissue
(c) A kerchief
(d) An elastic band
2. What actress do the Japanese compare Kissy to?
(a) Audrey Tatu
(b) Joan Collins
(c) Julie Andrews
(d) Greta Garbo
3. What organization does the man work for?
(a) Red Dragon
(b) Black Dragon
4. What does Bond take from Blofeld dead body?
(a) A chocolate bar
(c) A kimono
(d) A sword
5. Where is Vladiostok located?
6. What are the workers in the park wearing?
(a) Protective gear
7. What does Bond attack another one of the guards with?
(a) A desk
(b) A knife
(c) A chair
(d) A glass bottle
8. Where does the object hit Bond?
(a) The stomach
(b) The back
(c) The head
(d) The chest
9. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
(c) Japanese etiquette
10. Who does Bond think about as he smokes his last cigarette?
(b) Irma Bunt
11. Who writes Bond's obituary?
(a) Miss Moneypenny
(d) Mary Goodnight
12. What two languages can Bond speak?
(a) Italian and German
(b) French and Spanish
(c) French and German
(d) Spanish and Italian
13. What color mask does the man wear that is following them?
14. Which of the following does Blofeld not liken himself to?
(b) Frederick the great
(d) Van Gogh
15. What is Kissy wearing?
(a) A kimono
(b) A wet suit
(c) A dressing gown
(d) A cotton night dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is Blofeld the head of?
2. What does Bond hide behind?
3. Where does Bond convince Kissy to take him to?
4. Who finds Bond in the water?
5. Who does Bond believe he is back with when he wakes up?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)