Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When America apologizes
(b) When they have destroyed everything
(c) When they are guaranteed security
(d) When the western governments give them money
2. What squashed the young man's head ?
(a) A pile driver
(b) A sledge hammer
(c) A truck
(d) A boulder
3. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
(a) A spy
(b) A killer
(c) A pervert
(d) A foreigner
4. What was the name of Bond's wife?
5. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He draws people into ending their lives
(b) He drowns people
(c) He bombs villages
(d) He shoots people
6. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(c) Australian culture
(d) The world's affairs
7. What drink does Dikko order at the Bamboo Bar?
(a) A Long Island Ice Tea
(b) A double vodka and cold green tea
(c) A gin and tonic
(d) A double brandy and ginger ale
8. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
9. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
(a) A selfish man
(b) A career man
(c) A money man
(d) A family man
10. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The Sake and Sushi Company
(b) The International Folkways Bureau
(c) The Asian Coronation Building
(d) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
11. Where does Dikko take Bond on his first night?
(b) His hotel
(c) A bar
(d) A restaurant
12. Who murdered Bond's wife?
(a) Dr. No
(b) Emilio Largo
(d) Ernst Blofeld
13. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Tiger Tanaka
(c) Kissy Suzuki
(d) Johnny Marsh
14. Where is Bond wandering around?
(a) A garden
(b) A palace
(c) An island
(d) A hotel
15. What country does Bond have to go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
2. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
3. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
4. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
5. What is Bond ready to give M?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)