|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond ordered into for ten minutes?
(a) A shower
(b) A bath
(c) A coffin
(d) A box
2. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(b) Kissy Suzuki
(c) Tiger Tanaka
(d) Johnny Marsh
3. What is located in Kyoto?
(a) The royal family
(b) A famous bath house
(c) The British embassy
(d) Tiger's training school
4. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(b) Australian culture
(c) The world's affairs
5. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
(a) The film industry
(b) The psychology of the people
(c) The country's geography
(d) The language
6. What does Tiger call the doctor's garden?
(a) A garden of death
(b) The garden of Eden
(c) A garden of blood
(d) The garden of Hell
7. Who does M say he is concerned with?
(a) The primeminister
(d) The queen
8. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(b) Warning! Enter at your own risk
(c) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
(d) The lover's den
9. Who must people in Japan respect?
(b) Their family
(d) Their elders
10. Where is Bond wandering around?
(a) A hotel
(b) A garden
(c) A palace
(d) An island
11. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Get into the college of his choice
(b) Marry the woman of his choice
(c) Save his money
(d) Become a baseball star
12. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
(a) The Miyako
(b) The Yippee
(c) The Oishi
(d) The Kyoto
13. Where does Tiger take Bond at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A temple
(c) A bathhouse
(d) A bar
14. What country does Bond have to go to?
15. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikko give Bond advice on?
2. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
3. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
4. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
5. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)