|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
(a) The Kyoto
(b) The Miyako
(c) The Yippee
(d) The Oishi
2. Where is Melody's bar located?
3. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(a) When he arrives in Japan
(c) When he completes his mission
(d) When he retires
4. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
5. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The International Folkways Bureau
(b) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
(c) The Sake and Sushi Company
(d) The Asian Coronation Building
6. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
7. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
(a) The language
(b) The psychology of the people
(c) The film industry
(d) The country's geography
8. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
(c) British Secret Service
9. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
(a) A palace
(b) A prison camp
(c) A bordello
(d) A cinema
10. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
11. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They destroy the resort
(b) They set off fire hoses
(c) They set off an alarm
(d) They call the police
12. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(a) Dr. Shatterhand
(b) Emmy Shatterland
(c) The Japanese primeminister
13. What organization is Tiger Tanaka head of?
(a) Black Dragon
(b) Japanese Secret Service
(c) Japanese Communist Party
(d) Japanese mafia
14. What was Fukuoka once used for?
(a) Geisha festivals
(b) To hold prisoners
(c) Music festivals
(d) To stave off Korean attacks
15. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(a) Australian culture
(b) The world's affairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
2. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
3. What is ON?
4. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
5. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)