|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tiger study?
2. Who murdered Bond's wife?
(b) Dr. No
(c) Emilio Largo
(d) Ernst Blofeld
3. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Writers hand
(b) Flat hand
(c) Open hand
(d) Sheet hand
4. What was the name of Bond's wife?
5. What is the name of Bond's boss?
(b) Sir Roger
(c) Sir Bruce
6. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Become a baseball star
(b) Save his money
(c) Get into the college of his choice
(d) Marry the woman of his choice
7. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
8. What is a futsukayoi?
(a) A beautiful lady
(b) Hunger pangs
(c) A dangerous situation
(d) An honorable hangover
9. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
(a) Taking unnecessary risks
(b) Not coming into work
(d) Drinking too much
10. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(b) Emmy Shatterland
(c) Dr. Shatterhand
(d) The Japanese primeminister
11. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The International Folkways Bureau
(b) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
(c) The Asian Coronation Building
(d) The Sake and Sushi Company
12. What is Bond ready to give M?
(a) His resignation
(b) His gun
(c) His life
(d) A punch
13. What is ON?
(c) A gun
(d) A bomb
14. What does Tiger do when Bond defends the west?
(a) Shows him a statistical report
(c) Slaps him
15. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
(a) Looting a museum
(b) Forming a seedy life
(c) You only live twice
(d) A moon dips into the sea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
2. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
3. What is the Black Dragon Society?
4. What kind of mission does Molony suggest that M gives Bond?
5. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)