|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M rename Bond?
2. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Writers hand
(b) Open hand
(c) Sheet hand
(d) Flat hand
3. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
4. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
(c) Code 55
(d) Magic 44
5. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) The dishonorable option
(b) The only option
(c) A show of love
(d) The noble option
6. Who is rumored to be known as the Number One of the operation?
7. What does Tiger call the doctor's garden?
(a) A garden of death
(b) A garden of blood
(c) The garden of Eden
(d) The garden of Hell
8. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When the western governments give them money
(b) When they have destroyed everything
(c) When America apologizes
(d) When they are guaranteed security
9. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
(a) A cinema
(b) A bordello
(c) A prison camp
(d) A palace
10. What does Dikko slam on the table?
(a) His knife
(b) His wallet
(c) His fist
(d) His gun
11. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
(a) The Bamboo Bar
(b) The Sake Bar
(c) Melody's Bar
(d) The Western Bar
12. What kind of building is the Outer Shrine of Ise?
13. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
14. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Kissy Suzuki
(b) Johnny Marsh
(d) Tiger Tanaka
15. What country did Tiger spy for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger do when Bond defends the west?
2. What does Shimata translate as?
3. What did the doctor find in Kyushu?
4. What have all the doctors Bond has seen suggested to him?
5. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)