|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the foreigners title?
2. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
3. What country does Bond have to go to?
4. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(a) Rock, paper, scissors
(b) I spy
5. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
(a) A palace
(b) A prison camp
(c) A bordello
(d) A cinema
6. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
7. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
(a) A hotel
(b) A theme park
(c) A restaurant
(d) An exotic garden
8. Who was the castle once owned by?
(a) A samarai warrior
(b) A royal family
(c) An English lord
(d) A rich textile family
9. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
10. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(a) The sun
11. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(a) The Red Dragons
(b) North Korea
(c) The Black Dragons
12. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
(a) A sewage systen
(b) Scuola di Coca-Cola
(d) Big Macs and Laughter
13. Where does Dikko take Bond on his first night?
(a) A bar
(b) A restaurant
(d) His hotel
14. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
(a) American bases
(d) Research stations
15. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
(a) They were unable to save their lord
(b) To find money
(c) They felt too full
(d) They swallowed poison
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctor's wife's name?
2. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
3. Who murdered Bond's wife?
4. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
5. What does Bond witness at Tiger's training school?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)