|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
(a) What his mission in Japan really is
(b) If he can find a new wife
(c) How he can get home
(d) If Tiger is a criminal
2. What does TIger always stay true to?
(a) His instincts
(b) Western culture
(c) Japanese culture
(d) His family
3. What is Dikko's real name?
(a) Jackson Sport
(b) James Gordon Lott
(c) Frank Formby
(d) Richard Lovelace Henderson
4. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
(a) The Western Bar
(b) The Sake Bar
(c) The Bamboo Bar
(d) Melody's Bar
5. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(c) Rock, paper, scissors
(d) I spy
6. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) British Airlines
(b) The Noodle Bar
(c) Japanese Air Lines
(d) British Caledonian
7. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
8. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
9. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
10. Where does Dikko take Bond on his first night?
(b) A restaurant
(c) His hotel
(d) A bar
11. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
(a) Attractive girls
(c) Angry men
(d) Old women
12. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
(a) A restaurant
(b) An exotic garden
(c) A hotel
(d) A theme park
13. Who is rumored to be known as the Number One of the operation?
14. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
(a) Looting a museum
(b) A moon dips into the sea
(c) You only live twice
(d) Forming a seedy life
15. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
2. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
3. Where is Melody's bar located?
4. What kind of building is the Outer Shrine of Ise?
5. Where does M meet his friend for a chat?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)