|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger change Bond's appearance to look like?
(a) A Japanese man
(b) A Geisha
(c) A Frenchman
(d) A Chinese man
2. What is ON?
(b) A gun
(c) A bomb
3. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
4. What is Dikko drinking at Melody's?
5. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(b) Kissy Suzuki
(c) Tiger Tanaka
(d) Johnny Marsh
6. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
(a) How he can get home
(b) What his mission in Japan really is
(c) If Tiger is a criminal
(d) If he can find a new wife
7. What does Tiger call the doctor's garden?
(a) A garden of blood
(b) The garden of Eden
(c) A garden of death
(d) The garden of Hell
8. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
(b) British Secret Service
9. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) The Seven Detectives
(b) Samarai Warrior
(c) The Seven Drawfs
10. What does Shimata translate as?
(b) Can you smell that
(c) I have made a mistake
(d) Please excuse me
11. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
(a) Chief of Staff
(b) Head waiter
(c) Vice President
(d) Head Chef
12. What does TIger always stay true to?
(a) His instincts
(b) His family
(c) Western culture
(d) Japanese culture
13. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
(a) A spy
(b) A pervert
(c) A killer
(d) A foreigner
14. Where does M meet his friend for a chat?
(a) A cafe
(b) A golf club
(c) A restaurant
(d) His office
15. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
(a) Drinking too much
(c) Not coming into work
(d) Taking unnecessary risks
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Tiger spy for?
2. Who does Dikko give Bond advice on?
3. What country does Bond have to go to?
4. Where is Bond wandering around?
5. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)