|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikko slam on the table?
(a) His gun
(b) His fist
(c) His knife
(d) His wallet
2. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(a) The Black Dragons
(b) North Korea
(d) The Red Dragons
3. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(d) The sun
4. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
5. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
(a) If he can find a new wife
(b) If Tiger is a criminal
(c) What his mission in Japan really is
(d) How he can get home
6. What does M rename Bond?
7. Who are people in the temple saying their prayers to?
(a) The moon god
(c) The sun goddess
8. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) British Airlines
(b) The Noodle Bar
(c) Japanese Air Lines
(d) British Caledonian
9. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
(a) The country's geography
(b) The language
(c) The film industry
(d) The psychology of the people
10. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
(a) The Yippee
(b) The Oishi
(c) The Miyako
(d) The Kyoto
11. Why did the young man kill himself?
(a) He had gotten another woman pregnant
(b) He wanted to hurt his wfe
(c) He had brought dishonor upon his family
(d) He had lost all his money
12. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They destroy the resort
(b) They set off fire hoses
(c) They set off an alarm
(d) They call the police
13. What have all the doctors Bond has seen suggested to him?
(a) Find a new job
(b) Find a hobby
(c) Take a holiday
(d) Find another woman
14. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Tiger Tanaka
(b) Johnny Marsh
(d) Kissy Suzuki
15. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
(c) British Secret Service
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikko give Bond advice on?
2. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
3. What does Bond witness at Tiger's training school?
4. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
5. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)