|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
2. What does Tiger tell Bond never to be in Japan?
3. What was the name of Bond's wife?
4. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
(a) A theme park
(b) An exotic garden
(c) A hotel
(d) A restaurant
5. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) Samarai Warrior
(b) The Seven Detectives
(d) The Seven Drawfs
6. What squashed the young man's head ?
(a) A truck
(b) A boulder
(c) A sledge hammer
(d) A pile driver
7. What was Fukuoka once used for?
(a) To stave off Korean attacks
(b) Geisha festivals
(c) To hold prisoners
(d) Music festivals
8. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
(a) The country's geography
(b) The film industry
(c) The psychology of the people
(d) The language
9. What kind of party is Bond attending?
(a) Cocktail party
(b) Fancy dress party
(c) Geisha party
(d) Swingers party
10. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(b) North Korea
(c) The Red Dragons
(d) The Black Dragons
11. Where did the Soviets test the nuclear bomb?
12. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
(a) A bordello
(b) A palace
(c) A cinema
(d) A prison camp
13. What do the Japanese regard foreigners as?
14. What is Bond ordered into for ten minutes?
(a) A box
(b) A coffin
(c) A bath
(d) A shower
15. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(a) I spy
(c) Rock, paper, scissors
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
2. Why did the young man kill himself?
3. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
4. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
5. What is located in Kyoto?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)