|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
2. What did the doctor find in Kyushu?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) An empty housing estate
(c) Abandoned fields
(d) A castle
3. What does Tiger change Bond's appearance to look like?
(a) A Japanese man
(b) A Geisha
(c) A Chinese man
(d) A Frenchman
4. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Kissy Suzuki
(b) Tiger Tanaka
(c) Johnny Marsh
5. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
(a) Vice President
(b) Head Chef
(c) Chief of Staff
(d) Head waiter
6. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
(a) Forming a seedy life
(b) Looting a museum
(c) A moon dips into the sea
(d) You only live twice
7. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) Samarai Warrior
(b) The Seven Drawfs
(d) The Seven Detectives
8. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
(b) Old women
(c) Angry men
(d) Attractive girls
9. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) A show of love
(b) The noble option
(c) The only option
(d) The dishonorable option
10. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
11. Where did the Soviets test the nuclear bomb?
12. What country does Bond have to go to?
13. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
(a) A peep hole
(b) A window
(c) A telescope
14. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
15. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
2. Who is Bond taken to meet?
3. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
4. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
5. What nationality is the doctor and his wife?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)