|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have all the doctors Bond has seen suggested to him?
(a) Take a holiday
(b) Find a hobby
(c) Find a new job
(d) Find another woman
2. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
3. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Coordination department
(b) Cleaning department
(c) Technical department
(d) Top Secret department
4. Where is Bond wandering around?
(a) An island
(b) A palace
(c) A hotel
(d) A garden
5. Who is Bond taken to meet?
(d) The Japanese primeminister
6. What country did Tiger spy for?
7. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) The only option
(b) The dishonorable option
(c) A show of love
(d) The noble option
8. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
9. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(c) I spy
(d) Rock, paper, scissors
10. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
(a) A window
(b) A telescope
(d) A peep hole
11. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They call the police
(b) They set off an alarm
(c) They destroy the resort
(d) They set off fire hoses
12. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
(b) Warning! Enter at your own risk
(c) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(d) The lover's den
13. What is the Asahi?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A magazine
(c) A secret police force
(d) A criminal organization
14. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
(a) A suicide machine
(b) A theme park
(c) A torture chamber
(d) A resort
15. Who was the castle once owned by?
(a) A samarai warrior
(b) A royal family
(c) A rich textile family
(d) An English lord
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is Tiger Tanaka head of?
2. What was the name of Bond's wife?
3. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
4. What does Tiger say the dangerous foreigner is?
5. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)