|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
(a) American bases
(b) Research stations
2. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Save his money
(b) Get into the college of his choice
(c) Become a baseball star
(d) Marry the woman of his choice
3. What kind of party is Bond attending?
(a) Cocktail party
(b) Fancy dress party
(c) Geisha party
(d) Swingers party
4. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
(a) They felt too full
(b) To find money
(c) They were unable to save their lord
(d) They swallowed poison
5. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) Samarai Warrior
(c) The Seven Detectives
(d) The Seven Drawfs
6. What is a ronin?
(a) Body guard
(b) Royal child
7. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
(a) Looting a museum
(b) Forming a seedy life
(c) You only live twice
(d) A moon dips into the sea
8. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Tiger Tanaka
(b) Kissy Suzuki
(c) Johnny Marsh
9. Why did the young man kill himself?
(a) He had gotten another woman pregnant
(b) He had lost all his money
(c) He wanted to hurt his wfe
(d) He had brought dishonor upon his family
10. What is located in Kyoto?
(a) The British embassy
(b) Tiger's training school
(c) The royal family
(d) A famous bath house
11. What is Bond ready to give M?
(a) His resignation
(b) A punch
(c) His gun
(d) His life
12. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
13. Where did the young man kill himself?
(a) The doctor's garden
(b) A construction site
(c) A television studios
(d) His own garden
14. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(b) Emmy Shatterland
(c) Dr. Shatterhand
(d) The Japanese primeminister
15. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
2. What is Dikko's real name?
3. What is ON?
4. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
5. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)