|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When they have destroyed everything
(b) When they are guaranteed security
(c) When the western governments give them money
(d) When America apologizes
2. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
3. What is the doctor's wife's name?
(a) Jordis Kill
(b) Emmy Shatterhand
(c) Edna Snip
(d) Denise Fracture
4. What does Shimata translate as?
(b) Can you smell that
(c) Please excuse me
(d) I have made a mistake
5. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
6. What does Tanako call Bond?
(a) Jimmy B
(b) Bode well
7. What is ON?
(a) A gun
(d) A bomb
8. What was the name of Bond's wife?
9. What is the name of Bond's boss?
(b) Sir Bruce
(c) Sir Roger
10. What does Tiger change Bond's appearance to look like?
(a) A Japanese man
(b) A Frenchman
(c) A Geisha
(d) A Chinese man
11. Who does M say he is concerned with?
(b) The queen
(c) The primeminister
12. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
(a) He is a foreigner
(b) He is too rich
(c) He is providing a service
(d) He controls the government
13. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
14. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
(a) Taking unnecessary risks
(c) Drinking too much
(d) Not coming into work
15. What is a ronin?
(a) Royal child
(d) Body guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bond wandering around?
2. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
3. What is hara-kiri?
4. Where did the young man kill himself?
5. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)