|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond ready to give M?
(a) His resignation
(b) His gun
(c) A punch
(d) His life
2. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
(a) A killer
(b) A foreigner
(c) A pervert
(d) A spy
3. What does Shimata translate as?
(a) Can you smell that
(b) Please excuse me
(c) I have made a mistake
4. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) The Noodle Bar
(b) Japanese Air Lines
(c) British Caledonian
(d) British Airlines
5. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(a) Australian culture
(d) The world's affairs
6. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Warning! Enter at your own risk
(b) The lover's den
(c) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(d) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
7. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(a) Rock, paper, scissors
(d) I spy
8. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
9. What is Dikko drinking at Melody's?
10. Where did the Soviets test the nuclear bomb?
11. What is the doctor's wife's name?
(a) Jordis Kill
(b) Edna Snip
(c) Denise Fracture
(d) Emmy Shatterhand
12. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
(b) Magic 44
(d) Code 55
13. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
(a) A career man
(b) A selfish man
(c) A money man
(d) A family man
14. What does Tiger call the doctor's garden?
(a) The garden of Eden
(b) A garden of death
(c) The garden of Hell
(d) A garden of blood
15. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
2. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
3. What squashed the young man's head ?
4. What is Dikko's real name?
5. Who is Bond playing a game with?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)