|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
(a) Looting a museum
(b) A moon dips into the sea
(c) Forming a seedy life
(d) You only live twice
2. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When they are guaranteed security
(b) When they have destroyed everything
(c) When America apologizes
(d) When the western governments give them money
3. What does Tiger say will happen if Bond betrays his trust?
(a) He will send him to an deserted island
(b) He will kill him
(c) He will imprison him
(d) He will cripple him
4. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) The only option
(b) A show of love
(c) The dishonorable option
(d) The noble option
5. What was the name of Bond's wife?
6. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Technical department
(b) Cleaning department
(c) Top Secret department
(d) Coordination department
7. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A hotel
(c) An exotic garden
(d) A theme park
8. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
9. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(a) North Korea
(c) The Black Dragons
(d) The Red Dragons
10. What does Bond think the young man should have tried to do?
(a) Find help
(b) Kill his parents
(c) Marry a good woman
(d) Get into another college
11. What squashed the young man's head ?
(a) A pile driver
(b) A sledge hammer
(c) A boulder
(d) A truck
12. Where is Bond wandering around?
(a) A garden
(b) A palace
(c) An island
(d) A hotel
13. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He bombs villages
(b) He draws people into ending their lives
(c) He shoots people
(d) He drowns people
14. What country does Bond have to go to?
15. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
(a) A career man
(b) A selfish man
(c) A money man
(d) A family man
Short Answer Questions
1. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
2. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
3. What is Bond ordered into for ten minutes?
4. What organization is Tiger Tanaka head of?
5. What have all the doctors Bond has seen suggested to him?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)