|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Asahi?
(a) A criminal organization
(b) A magazine
(c) A newspaper
(d) A secret police force
2. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
3. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(b) When he arrives in Japan
(c) When he retires
(d) When he completes his mission
4. What does Dikko slam on the table?
(a) His knife
(b) His gun
(c) His fist
(d) His wallet
5. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Technical department
(b) Cleaning department
(c) Top Secret department
(d) Coordination department
6. What nationality is the doctor and his wife?
7. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
(a) Scuola di Coca-Cola
(b) Big Macs and Laughter
(c) A sewage systen
8. Who does Dikko say is listening to them?
9. What is hara-kiri?
(a) A celebration
(b) Cutting stomachs
(c) Torturing an enemy
(d) Eating too much
10. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
(b) Research stations
(d) American bases
11. Who was the castle once owned by?
(a) A royal family
(b) A samarai warrior
(c) A rich textile family
(d) An English lord
12. What is the doctor's wife's name?
(a) Edna Snip
(b) Denise Fracture
(c) Jordis Kill
(d) Emmy Shatterhand
13. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
(a) Chief of Staff
(b) Head Chef
(c) Vice President
(d) Head waiter
14. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) Samarai Warrior
(b) The Seven Drawfs
(d) The Seven Detectives
15. What is Dikko drinking at Melody's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
2. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
3. What is the name of Bond's boss?
4. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
5. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)