|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shimata translate as?
(a) Please excuse me
(c) Can you smell that
(d) I have made a mistake
2. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(a) Emmy Shatterland
(c) Dr. Shatterhand
(d) The Japanese primeminister
3. Where did the young man kill himself?
(a) A television studios
(b) The doctor's garden
(c) His own garden
(d) A construction site
4. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
(b) The International Folkways Bureau
(c) The Sake and Sushi Company
(d) The Asian Coronation Building
5. Where does Bond meet Dikko?
(a) The Noodle Bar
(b) British Airlines
(c) British Caledonian
(d) Japanese Air Lines
6. What does Tiger tell Bond he is not allowed to do?
7. What does TIger always stay true to?
(a) Japanese culture
(b) His family
(c) Western culture
(d) His instincts
8. What did the doctor find in Kyushu?
(a) A castle
(b) Abandoned fields
(c) An empty housing estate
(d) A farmhouse
9. What does Bond think the young man should have tried to do?
(a) Marry a good woman
(b) Kill his parents
(c) Get into another college
(d) Find help
10. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
11. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
(a) The Seven Drawfs
(b) The Seven Detectives
(d) Samarai Warrior
12. What is located in Kyoto?
(a) The British embassy
(b) A famous bath house
(c) The royal family
(d) Tiger's training school
13. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Save his money
(b) Become a baseball star
(c) Marry the woman of his choice
(d) Get into the college of his choice
14. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
(a) Taking unnecessary risks
(b) Drinking too much
(c) Not coming into work
15. What is Bond ordered into for ten minutes?
(a) A shower
(b) A box
(c) A coffin
(d) A bath
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bond taken to meet?
2. Who are people in the temple saying their prayers to?
3. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
4. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
5. What drink does Dikko order at the Bamboo Bar?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)