|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bond wandering around?
(a) A garden
(b) A hotel
(c) A palace
(d) An island
2. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They set off an alarm
(b) They destroy the resort
(c) They call the police
(d) They set off fire hoses
3. Who does Tiger want Bond to kill?
(a) The Japanese primeminister
(c) Emmy Shatterland
(d) Dr. Shatterhand
4. What is the foreigners title?
5. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
(a) It is his married name
(b) Bond is hard to pronounce
(c) It is a joke
(d) It is Bond's code name
6. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When they are guaranteed security
(b) When the western governments give them money
(c) When America apologizes
(d) When they have destroyed everything
7. Who murdered Bond's wife?
(a) Dr. No
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Emilio Largo
8. What does Tiger say the dangerous foreigner is?
(a) A comedian
(b) A killer
(c) A collector
(d) A faker
9. Who is rumored to be known as the Number One of the operation?
10. Who must people in Japan respect?
(b) Their elders
(c) Their family
11. Who does M say he is concerned with?
(a) The queen
(d) The primeminister
12. What is the Black Dragon Society?
(a) Japanese mafia
(b) An underground secret society
(c) An underground criminal organization
(d) Japanese ninjas
13. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
(a) Attractive girls
(b) Angry men
(c) Old women
14. Where is Melody's bar located?
15. What was the name of Bond's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
2. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
3. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
4. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
5. What is a ronin?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)