|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oubliette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond witness firsthand from his hideout?
(a) A murder
(b) Two deaths
(c) A sword fight
(d) A rape
2. Which of the following poisonous species does the doctor not have in his garden?
3. What bar does Bond go to on his second night in Japan?
4. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When they are guaranteed security
(b) When America apologizes
(c) When they have destroyed everything
(d) When the western governments give them money
5. Who is David?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A Secret Agent
(c) Kissy's husband
(d) A bird
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
2. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
3. What is the only thing Bond is now wearing?
4. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
5. What is the foreigners title?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)