|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oubliette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond eat for breakfast?
(a) Liver and eggs
(c) Cheese and rolls
(d) Rice and bean curd
2. What is hara-kiri?
(a) Cutting stomachs
(b) A celebration
(c) Eating too much
(d) Torturing an enemy
3. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
4. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Writers hand
(b) Sheet hand
(c) Flat hand
(d) Open hand
5. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He shoots people
(b) He bombs villages
(c) He draws people into ending their lives
(d) He drowns people
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger say Bond would have been singled out as a day before?
2. What is the doctor's wife's name?
3. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
4. Who was the castle once owned by?
5. What does Tanaka throw on the first hand?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)