|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oubliette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What squashed the young man's head ?
(a) A pile driver
(b) A boulder
(c) A truck
(d) A sledge hammer
2. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
(a) To find money
(b) They were unable to save their lord
(c) They felt too full
(d) They swallowed poison
3. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(a) When he completes his mission
(b) When he arrives in Japan
(d) When he retires
4. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
(a) He is a foreigner
(b) He is providing a service
(c) He controls the government
(d) He is too rich
5. What have all the doctors Bond has seen suggested to him?
(a) Find a hobby
(b) Find another woman
(c) Take a holiday
(d) Find a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
2. Who does M say he is concerned with?
3. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
4. What does Shimata translate as?
5. What country does Bond have to go to?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)