|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oubliette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Top Secret department
(b) Technical department
(c) Coordination department
(d) Cleaning department
2. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(a) When he completes his mission
(c) When he arrives in Japan
(d) When he retires
3. Who must people in Japan respect?
(a) Their family
(b) Their elders
4. What kind of passport does Tanner set Bond up with?
(b) South Korean
5. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(b) The lover's den
(c) Warning! Enter at your own risk
(d) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctor find in Kyushu?
2. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
3. What country did Tiger spy for?
4. Who does Bond think about as he smokes his last cigarette?
5. What does M rename Bond?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)