|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Six Guardians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does TIger always stay true to?
(a) His instincts
(b) Japanese culture
(c) His family
(d) Western culture
2. What do the Japanese regard foreigners as?
3. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
(c) Japanese etiquette
4. What happens if someone screws down the red wheel?
(a) They call the police
(b) They set off fire hoses
(c) They set off an alarm
(d) They destroy the resort
5. Who is Bond taken to meet?
(c) The Japanese primeminister
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger introduce Bond as?
2. Where does Tiger take Bond at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What is the name of the hotel Bond stays in?
4. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
5. What does Bond think the young man should have tried to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)