|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Six Guardians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(b) The world's affairs
(c) Australian culture
2. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
(a) When he retires
(b) When he completes his mission
(c) When he arrives in Japan
3. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
4. What Bond say traditional prayers to?
(a) The castle
(b) The Six Guardians
(c) The earth
5. What does Dikko slam on the table?
(a) His knife
(b) His wallet
(c) His fist
(d) His gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bond playing a game with?
2. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
3. What kind of passport does Tanner set Bond up with?
4. What organization does the man work for?
5. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)