|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Six Guardians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
2. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
3. What was Fukuoka once used for?
(a) Geisha festivals
(b) Music festivals
(c) To hold prisoners
(d) To stave off Korean attacks
4. Who are people in the temple saying their prayers to?
(b) The moon god
(c) The sun goddess
5. What does the C in SPECTRE stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color mask does the man wear that is following them?
2. What television series does Tiger tell Bond to watch?
3. What is the Asahi?
4. Who must people in Japan respect?
5. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)