|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Six Guardians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
(a) The psychology of the people
(b) The language
(c) The film industry
(d) The country's geography
2. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(a) Stick out their tongues
3. What is Kissy wearing?
(a) A kimono
(b) A wet suit
(c) A cotton night dress
(d) A dressing gown
4. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The Asian Coronation Building
(b) The International Folkways Bureau
(c) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
(d) The Sake and Sushi Company
5. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
(a) North Korea
(c) The Black Dragons
(d) The Red Dragons
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanaka throw on the first hand?
2. What color is the sky?
3. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
4. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
5. What does Shimata translate as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)