|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Advanced Studies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hara-kiri?
(a) Eating too much
(b) Torturing an enemy
(c) Cutting stomachs
(d) A celebration
2. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Kissy Suzuki
(b) Tiger Tanaka
(c) Johnny Marsh
3. What position does Bill Tanner hold?
(a) Head Chef
(b) Chief of Staff
(c) Head waiter
(d) Vice President
4. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
(a) They were unable to save their lord
(b) They felt too full
(c) They swallowed poison
(d) To find money
5. What has Bond been doing since Tracy's death?
(a) Taking unnecessary risks
(c) Drinking too much
(d) Not coming into work
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
2. Who does M say he is concerned with?
3. What was the doctor and his wife interested in opening in Japan?
4. When will Bond retain his 007 number?
5. What does Tiger call the doctor's garden?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)