|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(a) Australian culture
(d) The world's affairs
2. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
3. Where does M meet his friend for a chat?
(a) His office
(b) A golf club
(c) A restaurant
(d) A cafe
4. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Top Secret department
(b) Cleaning department
(c) Coordination department
(d) Technical department
5. Who convinces M to give Bond one more chance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
2. What is the foreigners title?
3. What does Tiger say one foreigner understands about Japan?
4. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
5. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)