|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
(a) He controls the government
(b) He is providing a service
(c) He is a foreigner
(d) He is too rich
2. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
(b) Magic 44
(d) Code 55
3. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
(b) Big Macs and Laughter
(c) Scuola di Coca-Cola
(d) A sewage systen
4. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(b) The lover's den
(c) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
(d) Warning! Enter at your own risk
5. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(a) Australian culture
(b) The world's affairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hara-kiri?
2. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
3. Who does M say he is concerned with?
4. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
5. Who was the castle once owned by?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)