|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Black Dragon Society?
(a) An underground criminal organization
(b) Japanese ninjas
(c) Japanese mafia
(d) An underground secret society
2. Where does Dikko take Bond on his first night?
(a) His hotel
(b) A restaurant
(d) A bar
3. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
(a) Proposed Extension to Coordination Department
(b) Warning! Enter at your own risk
(c) Proposed Extension to Documentation Department
(d) The lover's den
4. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(d) The sun
5. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
(a) The only option
(b) The noble option
(c) The dishonorable option
(d) A show of love
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dangerous foreigner own?
2. What nationality is the doctor and his wife?
3. Who does Dikko give Bond advice on?
4. Where did the young man kill himself?
5. Where did Tiger study?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)