|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
(a) Bond is hard to pronounce
(b) It is a joke
(c) It is his married name
(d) It is Bond's code name
2. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
(a) Become a baseball star
(b) Save his money
(c) Marry the woman of his choice
(d) Get into the college of his choice
3. Where does M meet his friend for a chat?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A golf club
(c) A cafe
(d) His office
4. What was Fukuoka once used for?
(a) Music festivals
(b) Geisha festivals
(c) To hold prisoners
(d) To stave off Korean attacks
5. What is Dikko drinking at Melody's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
2. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
3. Why did the Ronin cut their stomachs?
4. Where did the doctor recruit staff from?
5. Who must people in Japan respect?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)