|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(a) Australian culture
(c) The world's affairs
2. What does Tanaka invite Bond home to discuss?
(c) British Secret Service
3. Who must people in Japan respect?
(b) Their elders
(c) Their family
4. Who does Dikko say is listening to them?
5. What kind of man does Dikko say Tiger is?
(a) A career man
(b) A family man
(c) A money man
(d) A selfish man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
2. What is a futsukayoi?
3. Where did the Soviets test the nuclear bomb?
4. Where is Bond wandering around?
5. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)