|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slay It With Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikko slam on the table?
(a) His gun
(b) His fist
(c) His wallet
(d) His knife
2. What does Bond ask Tiger about?
(b) Code 55
(d) Magic 44
3. What does Bond think the young man should have tried to do?
(a) Kill his parents
(b) Find help
(c) Get into another college
(d) Marry a good woman
4. What is the building called that Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) The International Folkways Bureau
(b) The Asian Coronation Building
(c) The Bureau of All-Asian Folkways
(d) The Sake and Sushi Company
5. What does Bond begin to wonder in this chapter?
(a) If Tiger is a criminal
(b) How he can get home
(c) What his mission in Japan really is
(d) If he can find a new wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Japanese word for suicide?
2. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
3. What is the name of the bar Dikko and Bond visit in this chapter?
4. Who murdered Bond's wife?
5. What is a futsukayoi?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)