|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Question Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dikko's real name?
(a) Richard Lovelace Henderson
(b) Jackson Sport
(c) James Gordon Lott
(d) Frank Formby
2. What is ON?
(a) A gun
(b) A bomb
3. Who must people in Japan respect?
(c) Their family
(d) Their elders
4. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(b) The sun
5. What does Bond think the statues do when he visits them?
(c) Stick out their tongues
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say it wants removed from Britain?
2. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
3. What does a man spy Bond and Dikko through?
4. What does Bond have to practice with Kissy in this chapter?
5. What did the young man from Tokyo fail to do?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)