|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Question Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hara-kiri?
(a) Torturing an enemy
(b) A celebration
(c) Eating too much
(d) Cutting stomachs
2. Who murdered Bond's wife?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Dr. No
(c) Emilio Largo
3. What is marked on the first door Bond and Dikko enter?
(a) Coordination department
(b) Cleaning department
(c) Technical department
(d) Top Secret department
4. What country does Bond have to go to?
5. What music does Bond hear from behind a door?
(a) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
(b) Robin Hood and His Merry Men
(c) Ride of the Valkyries
(d) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
Short Answer Questions
1. What does M rename Bond?
2. Why do the government not prosecute the doctor?
3. Why did the young man kill himself?
4. What does Bond say he sees all around him?
5. Who does Kissy believe has sent Bond to save them?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)