|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kissy Suzuki.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say Tiger philosophized about the previous night?
(c) The world's affairs
(d) Australian culture
2. Who is rumored to be known as the Number One of the operation?
3. What was the burned man repeating a haiku about?
(d) The sun
4. Where did the young man kill himself?
(a) His own garden
(b) A television studios
(c) The doctor's garden
(d) A construction site
5. When does the letter say the Soviet Union will stop their attack?
(a) When they have destroyed everything
(b) When they are guaranteed security
(c) When the western governments give them money
(d) When America apologizes
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of passport does Tanner set Bond up with?
2. What does Tiger say many people in Japan see suicide as?
3. What does the sign behind the book shelf say?
4. What is Dikko's real name?
5. Which country are planning to test fire nuclear weapons?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)