|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Something Evil Comes This Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiger say the dangerous foreigner is?
(a) A faker
(b) A killer
(c) A collector
(d) A comedian
2. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
3. What does Tiger say that the dangerous foreigner collects?
4. How does the foreigner kill people?
(a) He draws people into ending their lives
(b) He drowns people
(c) He bombs villages
(d) He shoots people
5. Where did the Soviets test the nuclear bomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Japanese regard foreigners as?
2. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
3. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
4. What is the first line of Bond's haiki?
5. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)