|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Something Evil Comes This Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which haiki poet wrote haikus with 17 syllables?
2. What did the national monument that Bond and Tiger visit used to be?
(a) A bordello
(b) A cinema
(c) A palace
(d) A prison camp
3. What does Tiger say the dangerous foreigner is?
(a) A comedian
(b) A faker
(c) A killer
(d) A collector
4. What does Tiger describe western culture as?
(a) Scuola di Coca-Cola
(c) Big Macs and Laughter
(d) A sewage systen
5. When does Bond decide to complete his mission?
(b) When the working day ends
(c) The following morning
(d) The weekend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger do when Bond defends the west?
2. What kind of weapon is Blofeld carrying?
3. What is Irma wearing?
4. What do the Japanese call foreigners?
5. What is the foreigners title?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)