Scissors Cut Paper
1. What kind of party is Bond attending?
(a) Geisha party
(b) Cocktail party
(c) Fancy dress party
(d) Swingers party
2. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(b) Tiger Tanaka
(c) Kissy Suzuki
(d) Johnny Marsh
3. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(a) I spy
(b) Rock, paper, scissors
4. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
5. What does Tanako call Bond?
(a) Bode well
(d) Jimmy B
6. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
(a) It is a joke
(b) It is his married name
(c) Bond is hard to pronounce
(d) It is Bond's code name
7. What does Tanaka throw on the first hand?
8. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
9. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Flat hand
(b) Sheet hand
(c) Open hand
(d) Writers hand
10. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
This section contains 2,993 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)