Scissors Cut Paper
1. What kind of party is Bond attending?
(a) Fancy dress party
(b) Geisha party
(c) Cocktail party
(d) Swingers party
2. Who is Bond playing a game with?
(a) Johnny Marsh
(b) Kissy Suzuki
(d) Tiger Tanaka
3. What game are Tiger and Bond playing?
(b) Rock, paper, scissors
(c) I spy
4. What drink are Bond and Tiger drinking?
5. What does Tanako call Bond?
(a) Bode well
(b) Jimmy B
6. Why does Tanako call Bond, Bondo-san?
(a) Bond is hard to pronounce
(b) It is Bond's code name
(c) It is a joke
(d) It is his married name
7. What does Tanaka throw on the first hand?
8. What does Bond throw on the first hand?
9. What is another name for the paper hand?
(a) Writers hand
(b) Sheet hand
(c) Open hand
(d) Flat hand
10. What hand does Bond win with in the last game?
This section contains 2,993 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)