|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. 7, The Right to be an Individual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor Roosevelt offer to her readers instead of answers?
2. What are the best years of a women's life?
(a) a woman who is raising children
(b) it depends on when a woman finds her true calling
(c) a woman who is about to marry
(d) it varies by the individual
3. What is an important feature about a volunteer?
4. What kind of person does Eleanor Roosevelt describe as being unhappy and thus having no idea what to do with their time?
(a) a man who has two careers
(b) a mother whose children have grown and left home
(c) a woman who has a career and a family
(d) a father who is left to look after his children
5. How does Eleanor Roosevelt diminish her fear of the dark?
(a) She retrieves a blanket for her aunt in the dark
(b) She retrieves ice for her aunt in the dark
(c) She retrieves food for her aunt in the dark
(d) She retrieves medicine for her aunt in the dark
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor Roosevelt say should be interwoven into an organized stretch of time so as to prepare for unexpected things?
2. What does Eleanor Roosevelt claim she does not have in regards to life and living?
3. According to Ms. Roosevelt, what must people acquire the ability to do?
4. What does "You Learn By Living" ultimately provide for the reader?
5. What does a parent's interests and array of different friends do for children?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)