|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. 9, Facing Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is usefulness a form of?
2. What is one thing that no human being can avoid, according to Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) making mistakes
(b) being uncertain about life
(c) achieving their dreams
(d) relying on the kindness of others
3. What does Eleanor Roosevelt consider essential to keeping people feeling alive?
4. What mistake does a youth make that Eleanor Roosevelt takes a deep interest in?
(a) choosing a career they dislike
(b) choosing a goal that is not in reach
(c) choosing a lifestyle that compromises their health
(d) choosing a spouse that is not a match
5. What does Eleanor Roosevelt mimic in Bombay that brings her an ovation?
(a) their religion
(b) their cooking skills
(c) their greeting
(d) their language
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young couple offended by?
2. What do most of the people who admire Eleanor Roosevelt want to know about her life?
3. What does Eleanor Roosevelt consider is a great danger?
4. How do unhappy people treat their time?
5. What do people need to feel most about their life?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)