|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. 9, Facing Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor Roosevelt say can become a danger if one becomes too absorbed in it?
2. After one has children of their own, what does Eleanor Roosevelt guard against?
(a) giving up one's friends and interests
(b) alienating her husband
(c) allowing the child to run the house
(d) listening only to her female friends and not her family
3. What is the first piece of advice Eleanor Roosevelt has on how to use time wisely?
(a) be present in the moment
(b) do not multitask
(c) compile tasks together
(d) retain an inner calm
4. What must parents be free of in order to raise their children free of fear?
5. What does Eleanor Roosevelt claim she does not have in regards to life and living?
(a) coping skills
(c) all the answers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor Roosevelt mimic in Bombay that brings her an ovation?
2. According to Eleanor Roosevelt, what might retirement time be used for?
3. What journey does Eleanor Roosevelt describe as being one of great influences of her childhood?
4. What do young people most believe in?
5. What does Eleanor Roosevelt offer to her readers instead of answers?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)