|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. 6, Learning to be Useful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What languages does Eleanor Roosevelt study as a small child?
(a) Latin and French
(b) Russian and French
(c) Latin and Spanish
(d) German and Latin
2. How do unhappy people treat their time?
(a) unhappy people have no idea what to do with their time
(b) unhappy people use their time for pleasure
(c) unhappy people feel a sense of guilt about their time
(d) unhappy people give their time away to other's discretion
3. What does Eleanor Roosevelt consider essential to keeping people feeling alive?
4. What is an important feature about a volunteer?
5. What play is Eleanor Roosevelt forbidden to attend?
(b) Tess of of D'Urbervilles
(c) Much Ado About Nothing
(d) The Cherry Orchard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the question that children most ask?
2. Who's book does Eleanor Roosevelt accidentally tear a page in and is overwhelmed at the thought of displeasing them?
3. What are the three environments in which people obtain their education?
4. What conversational game does Ruth Bryan Rohde explain to Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. What journey does Eleanor Roosevelt describe as being one of great influences of her childhood?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)