1. What type of book is "You Learn By Living"?
(a) an educational book
(b) an inspirational book
(c) a historical narrative
(d) a novel
2. Who is the author of "You Learn By Living"?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt
(c) Franklin Delano Roosevelt
(d) Laura Roosevelt
3. What instigated the writing of "You Learn By Living"?
(a) a request by the President
(b) a response to letters
(c) a response to criticism
(d) a response to the people's despair
4. What do the people want to learn from Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) The people want to learn what it is like to be political and diplomatic
(b) The people want to learn what Eleanor Roosevelt has learned in her own lifetime.
(c) The people want to learn how to be Presidential
(d) The people want to learn how to life a bold life
5. What does "You Learn By Living" ultimately provide for the reader?
This section contains 5,221 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)