|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
2. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
3. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
5. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
(b) Business office.
(c) Dentist office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "From an Old Dog in his Cups," what relationship is explored?
2. Whom does Chinaski meet in "A Tragic Meeting"?
3. In "You Get So Alone At Times . . ." how many pounds does Chinaski recall losing in order to get published?
4. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
5. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)