|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ." Chinaski declares his love to whom?
(a) The reader.
(b) His fears.
(d) His wife.
2. Where does Chinaski imagine himself in "Me and My Buddy"?
3. Which of the following is the name of one of the women in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
4. In "Fractional Note," what is happening to hope?
(a) It is unappealing.
(b) It is lost forever.
(c) It is diminished.
(d) It is abundant.
5. Chinaski believes that the hopes and joys of life are inevitably lost due to _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
2. In "Sticks and Stones . . ." Chinaski responds to whom?
3. In "Hot," Bukowski claims that there is which of the following in everything around him?
4. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
5. Chinaski claims that the best one can hope for is which of the following?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)