Mid-Book Test (up to Pp. 155-174)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chinaski assures the readers that even though he writes less about drinking and prostitutes, what is still intact?
a) His agony.
b) His faith.
c) His depression.
d) His anger.
2. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
a) Book shop.
b) Sports shop.
c) Bicycle shop.
d) Soda shop.
3. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
b) North America.
c) South America.
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
a) Las Vegas.
b) Los Angeles.
d) New York.
5. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
a) He is working.
b) He is...
This section contains 849 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)