|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
(a) A painter.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A hairstylist.
(d) A poet.
2. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
3. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(a) Intelligent people.
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His critics.
(b) His cats.
(c) His wife.
(d) His parents.
5. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(b) Empty bars.
(c) Busy restaurants.
(d) Park benches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
2. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
3. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
4. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
5. What happens to all good poetry at the end of "Me and My Buddy"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)