|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
(a) Dating a woman.
2. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
(a) Random House.
(d) Proctor & Gamble.
3. Bukowski discusses which of the following in "Our Laughter is Muted by Their Agony"?
4. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
5. In "Me and My Buddy," what does Chinaski do with his poem?
(a) He uses it as a cushion.
(b) He rips it up.
(c) He turns it into a paper crane.
(d) He gives it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "About the PEN Conference," the author states that a writer without his typewriter is just a _________.
2. Who is Emily Bukowski?
3. Chinaski believes that the hopes and joys of life are inevitably lost due to _________.
4. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
5. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)