|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
2. What is the name of one of Chinaski's friends in "Practice"?
3. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
4. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A baseball field.
(b) A football field.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A graveyard.
5. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
(a) He got a job.
(b) He had a child.
(c) He won the lottery.
(d) He moved away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
2. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
3. In "Fractional Note," what is described as getting worse?
4. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
5. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)