|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
2. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brothers and sisters.
(c) Hs parents.
(d) His cats
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Absent women.
(b) Crazy women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Sad women.
4. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
5. How does Bukowski want people to react to his death?
(a) Not to cry.
(b) To mourn.
(c) Not to read his work.
(d) Not to remember him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
2. In "From an Old Dog in his Cups," what relationship is explored?
3. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
4. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
5. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)