|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
(b) Chinaski's father.
(c) Chinaski's uncle.
(d) The man in the red Mercedes.
2. Which poem is considered a play on words?
(a) "Oh Yes."
(b) "The Passing of a Great One."
(d) "O Tempora! O Mores!"
3. At the end of "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ." Chinaski declares his love to whom?
(a) The reader.
(b) His fears.
(c) His wife.
4. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
5. Which item is a better companion than any women Chinaski can imagine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
2. Which of the following is most evident in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
4. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
5. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)