|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
(a) "The Master Plan."
(b) "My Vanishing Act."
2. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
(a) Chinaski's mentor.
(b) Chinaski's mother.
(d) Chinaski's father.
3. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A girl.
(c) A pet.
(d) A family.
4. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) Busy intersection.
(b) Supermarket parking lot.
(c) School parking lot.
(d) Library parking lot.
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
2. Where does "Together" take place?
3. Chinaski recalls that he is always feeling which emotion in "How is your Heart?"
4. What does Chinaski discuss in "Nervous People"?
5. Why does Chinaski think that many women go to bed with him in "Working"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)