|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
2. What boy throws up in "Whorehouse"?
3. Chinaski believes that the hopes and joys of life are inevitably lost due to _________.
4. Where does "Together" take place?
(a) A diner.
(b) A rented room.
(c) A park.
(d) A hostel.
5. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which poem does Bukowski create a unifying statement for the collection?
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
3. How does Bukowski want people to react to his death?
4. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
5. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)