|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski meet in "A Tragic Meeting"?
2. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In the war.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a hunting accident.
(d) In a boating accident.
3. What building is destroyed in "The Death of a Splendid Neighborhood"?
(a) A whorehouse.
(b) A large memorial site.
(c) A diner.
(d) A block of houses.
4. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
5. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) Stephenie Meyer.
(b) Anne Rice.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
2. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
3. At the end of "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ." Chinaski declares his love to whom?
4. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)