|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ." Chinaski declares his love to whom?
(b) His wife.
(c) The reader.
(d) His fears.
2. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
(a) Ran errands for him.
(b) Fixed his car.
(c) Painted his house.
(d) Raked his leaves.
3. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
4. Bukowski discusses which of the following in "Our Laughter is Muted by Their Agony"?
5. In which poem does Chinaski claim that simple moments ensure the world cannot fully destroy people?
(a) "It's Ours."
(b) "How is your Heart?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What point is made in "Trying to Make It"?
2. Where does "Together" take place?
3. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
4. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
5. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)