|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Help Wanted," what does Chinaski recall doing?
2. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Simpson.
(b) Ms. Samuels.
(c) Ms. Simms.
(d) Ms. Sorento.
3. In "Fractional Note," what is described as getting worse?
4. What is the important thing in life to Chinaski?
(a) How you press through it.
(b) How you defend it.
(c) How you write about it.
(d) How you read it.
5. In "Over Done," why does Chinaski not enjoy the company of his old acquaintance?
(a) He is unintelligent.
(b) He is unnattractive.
(c) He talks too much.
(d) He smells bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is Bukowski's essential argument in "Fractional Note"?
2. In "Not Listed," Chinaski runs into an ex-jockey named ___________.
3. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
4. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
5. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)