|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Following," Chinaski gets a call from __________.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
2. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A football field.
(b) A baseball field.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A graveyard.
3. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
(a) "Hard Times."
4. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
(b) The lie of the American dream.
(c) The fulfillment of ambitions.
(d) American education.
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Harpin.
(d) Mr. Hunn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
2. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
3. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
4. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
5. What is Li Po's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)