|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
2. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
3. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) On the freeway.
(b) Near a park.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a diner.
4. "Love Poem to a Stripper" is dedicated to a woman that Chinaski saw in which year?
5. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
(a) Fifty to one.
(b) One hundred to one.
(c) Two to one.
(d) Ten to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
2. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
3. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
4. What happens to all good poetry at the end of "Me and My Buddy"?
5. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)