|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In the war.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) In a car accident.
2. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
(a) Tending to bedding.
(c) Sweeping and mopping.
(d) Doing paperwork.
3. In which poem does Chinaski claim that simple moments ensure the world cannot fully destroy people?
(b) "How is your Heart?"
(d) "It's Ours."
4. What is Li Po's occupation?
5. In "Fractional Note," what is happening to hope?
(a) It is abundant.
(b) It is unappealing.
(c) It is diminished.
(d) It is lost forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
2. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
3. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
4. Which poem is considered a play on words?
5. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)