|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Chinaski as he gets thinner in "You Get So Alone At Times . . ."?
(a) He becomes more interested in drinking.
(b) He finds himself less attractive.
(c) He stops writing.
(d) He becomes angry.
2. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) A park.
(b) A diner.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A movie theater.
3. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
4. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
5. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of one of the women in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
2. What is the name of one of Chinaski's friends in "Practice"?
3. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
4. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
5. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)