|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bug makes an appearance in "A Tragic Meeting"?
(c) Boll weevil.
2. In "Over Done," why does Chinaski not enjoy the company of his old acquaintance?
(a) He is unnattractive.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He talks too much.
(d) He is unintelligent.
3. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
(b) Dating a woman.
4. Why does Chinaski think that many women go to bed with him in "Working"?
(a) He is attractive.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He doesn't know.
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Cold War.
(b) Industrial Revolution.
(c) World War II.
(d) French Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
2. In "A Following," Chinaski gets a call from __________.
3. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
5. In "Help Wanted," what does Chinaski recall doing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)