|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ." Chinaski declares his love to whom?
(b) His fears.
(c) The reader.
(d) His wife.
2. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
3. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
(a) A hairstylist.
(b) A painter.
(c) A poet.
(d) A teacher.
4. What happens to Chinaski as he gets thinner in "You Get So Alone At Times . . ."?
(a) He becomes more interested in drinking.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He finds himself less attractive.
(d) He stops writing.
5. During which event does "It's Funny, Isn't It? #1" take place?
(a) A concert.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A school dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fractional Note," what is happening to hope?
2. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
3. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
4. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
5. In "Hot," Bukowski claims that there is which of the following in everything around him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)