|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) On the freeway.
(b) At a school.
(c) In a diner.
(d) Near a park.
2. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
3. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
4. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
5. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Li Po's occupation?
2. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
3. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
4. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
5. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)