|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 14,000 dollars.
(b) 7,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 3,000 dollars.
2. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
(a) He files for divorce.
(b) He is pulled over by a cop.
(c) He meets a woman at the bar.
(d) He gets into a fight.
3. How many cats does Chinaski claim to own?
4. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(a) "Supposedly Famous."
(d) "I'll Take It."
5. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
2. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
3. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
4. What was Fante's occupation?
5. In "Hard Times," how many familiar men does Chinaski run into?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)