|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) Cold War.
(c) Industrial Revolution.
(d) World War II.
2. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
(a) Sports shop.
(b) Book shop.
(c) Soda shop.
(d) Bicycle shop.
3. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
5. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
(a) His privilege.
(b) His existence.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His love life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
2. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
3. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
4. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
5. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)