|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of one of the women in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
2. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
(a) John Fante.
(b) His father.
3. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Cold War.
(b) Industrial Revolution.
(c) World War II.
(d) French Revolution.
4. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
(a) He won the lottery.
(b) He had a child.
(c) He moved away.
(d) He got a job.
5. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
(a) He thinks they would look good on him.
(b) He thinks they are ridiculous.
(c) He has no feelings about them.
(d) He thinks they are sexy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
2. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
3. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
4. Where does Chinaski live?
5. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)