|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
2. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
(a) Failed writers.
(c) Angry women.
(d) Cowardly men.
3. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
4. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(a) Post ofice.
5. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
2. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
3. During which event does "It's Funny, Isn't It? #1" take place?
4. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
5. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)