|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chinaski think every older person wants to die?
(a) In his sleep.
(b) Due to dementia.
(d) By a heart attack.
2. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
3. What is the name of Chinaski's second friend in "Practice"?
4. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
5. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
(a) His father.
(c) John Fante.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
2. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
3. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
4. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
5. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)