|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Li Po's occupation?
2. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
(a) He takes his money.
(b) He sleeps with his girlfriend.
(c) He kills him.
(d) He hits him with a wine bottle.
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The bank.
(b) The sidewalk
(c) The theater.
(d) The grocery store.
4. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
5. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
(a) He hates people.
(b) He hates animals.
(c) He prefers cats to people.
(d) He prefers dogs to cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
2. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
3. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
4. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
5. Which of the following is the name of one of the women in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)