|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
2. Where does Chinaski imagine himself in "Me and My Buddy"?
3. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
4. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) Busy intersection.
(b) School parking lot.
(c) Supermarket parking lot.
(d) Library parking lot.
5. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His hat.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Philip Lamantia?
2. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
3. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
4. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
5. What is Li Po's occupation?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)