|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
(a) She has a large nose.
(b) She has big eyes.
(c) She has big feet.
(d) She has long hair.
2. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
(a) The man's daughter.
(b) The man's mother.
(c) The man's sister.
(d) The man's wife.
3. Who is Emily Bukowski?
(a) Bukowski's sister.
(b) Bukowski's wife.
(c) Bukowski's grandmother.
(d) Bukowski's mother.
4. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eighteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
2. In "Me and My Buddy," what does Chinaski do with his poem?
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
4. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
5. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)