|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
2. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(d) Post ofice.
3. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
(a) He files for divorce.
(b) He is pulled over by a cop.
(c) He gets into a fight.
(d) He meets a woman at the bar.
4. In "Their Night," Chinaski connects his distaste for the Lost Generation to __________.
5. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
(c) "My Vanishing Act."
(d) "The Master Plan."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
2. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
3. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
4. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
5. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)