|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His gloves.
2. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
(a) Outdoor magazines.
(b) Home improvement magazines.
(c) Pornographic magazines.
(d) Women's magazines.
3. Where does Chinaski live?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
(b) Failed writers.
(c) Angry women.
(d) Cowardly men.
5. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
(a) Lack of ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
2. In "Starting Fast," where does Chinaski sleep?
3. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
4. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
5. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)