|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
2. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) His roommate.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) The woman he lives with.
3. During which event does "It's Funny, Isn't It? #1" take place?
(a) A concert.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A school dance.
4. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
5. How does Chinaski think every older person wants to die?
(a) Due to dementia.
(b) In his sleep.
(d) By a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
2. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
3. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)