|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) An actor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A boxer.
2. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His wife.
(b) His pets.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
3. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His cane.
(c) His medication.
(d) His paperwork.
4. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
5. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
(a) The man's sister.
(b) The man's daughter.
(c) The man's wife.
(d) The man's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Together" take place?
2. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
3. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
4. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
5. In "Invasion," what kind of animal does Chinaski see in his doorway?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)