|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
(b) Mary Lou.
(c) Mary Anne.
3. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
4. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Country music.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Rock music.
5. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A race track.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A dance club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
3. In which poem does Bukowski ruminate on his inconsistent fame?
4. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
5. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)