|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(a) Park benches.
(b) Empty bars.
(d) Busy restaurants.
2. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
(a) She has big feet.
(b) She has long hair.
(c) She has a large nose.
(d) She has big eyes.
3. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In the war.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a boating accident.
4. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(b) Intelligent people.
5. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His pets.
(b) His wife.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is most evident in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
3. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
4. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
5. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)