|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His cats.
(b) His wife.
(c) His parents.
(d) His critics.
2. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
(a) Over spiced.
(b) Under spiced.
3. In "Starting Fast," what does Chinaski ruminate on?
(a) His family.
(b) His age.
(c) His job.
(d) His past.
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Sorento.
(b) Ms. Simpson.
(c) Ms. Samuels.
(d) Ms. Simms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
2. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
3. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
4. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
5. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)