|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A bank.
(b) An office.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A diner.
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Teaching jobs.
(b) No jobs.
(c) Constructon jobs.
(d) Clergy jobs.
4. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
(c) South America.
5. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
2. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
3. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
4. How does Chinaski think every older person wants to die?
5. What happens to Chinaski in "Everybody Talks Too Much"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)