|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Beautiful Lady Editor," who writes to Chinaski telling him he deserves to be miserable?
(a) The editor.
(b) His father.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) Chinaski's brother.
(c) Chinaski's father.
(d) Chinaski's mother.
3. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
(a) Her husband.
(d) Her grandchildren.
4. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) A family reunion.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His father.
(d) His years in college.
5. In "Hard Times," how many familiar men does Chinaski run into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
2. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
3. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
4. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)