|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Industrial Revolution.
(b) Cold War.
(c) World War II.
(d) French Revolution.
2. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Sad women.
(b) Crazy women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Absent women.
4. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) His wife.
(d) His pets.
5. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
(a) Failed writers.
(b) Cowardly men.
(d) Angry women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
3. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)