|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
2. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
(b) South America.
3. In "About the PEN Conference," the author states that a writer without his typewriter is just a _________.
4. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
5. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A bank.
(c) A diner.
(d) An office.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
2. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
3. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
4. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
5. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)