|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His hat.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His wallet.
3. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
(a) A painter.
(b) A poet.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A hairstylist.
4. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His wife.
(b) Hs parents.
(c) His cats
(d) His brothers and sisters.
5. In "Not Listed," Chinaski runs into an ex-jockey named ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which event does "It's Funny, Isn't It? #1" take place?
2. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
3. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
5. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)