|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chinaski think every older person wants to die?
(a) In his sleep.
(b) By a heart attack.
(d) Due to dementia.
2. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
3. In "The Beautiful Lady Editor," who writes to Chinaski telling him he deserves to be miserable?
(a) His father.
(b) The editor.
(c) His mother.
(d) His ex-wife.
4. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
(a) His dogs.
(b) His cats.
(c) His radio.
(d) His brother.
5. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
2. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
3. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
4. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
5. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)