|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Chinaski assures the readers that even though he writes less about drinking and prostitutes, what is still intact?
(a) His anger.
(b) His faith.
(c) His depression.
(d) His agony.
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Clergy jobs.
(b) Constructon jobs.
(c) Teaching jobs.
(d) No jobs.
4. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(c) Post ofice.
5. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Simpson.
(b) Ms. Sorento.
(c) Ms. Samuels.
(d) Ms. Simms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
2. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
3. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
4. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
5. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)