|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His paperwork.
(b) His hearing aid.
(c) His medication.
(d) His cane.
2. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
(a) She has big feet.
(b) She has big eyes.
(c) She has a large nose.
(d) She has long hair.
3. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His parents.
(b) His cats.
(c) His wife.
(d) His critics.
4. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
(a) His wife's life.
(b) His family.
(c) His life.
(d) His knowledge.
5. Whom does Chinaski drink with in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
2. What boy throws up in "Whorehouse"?
3. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
4. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
5. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)