|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His wife.
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) His pets.
2. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
(a) His radio.
(b) His dogs.
(c) His cats.
(d) His brother.
3. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
(a) He has no feelings about them.
(b) He thinks they are ridiculous.
(c) He thinks they would look good on him.
(d) He thinks they are sexy.
4. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
5. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A race track.
(d) A fancy restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
2. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
3. Where does Chinaski live?
4. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
5. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)