|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
(a) His life.
(b) His knowledge.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife's life.
2. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(a) "Supposedly Famous."
(c) "I'll Take It."
3. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
5. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
2. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
3. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
4. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
5. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)