|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) The woman he lives with.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 3,000 dollars.
(b) 14,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 7,000 dollars.
3. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
(a) He thinks they would look good on him.
(b) He has no feelings about them.
(c) He thinks they are sexy.
(d) He thinks they are ridiculous.
4. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) A park.
(b) A diner.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A movie theater.
5. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
3. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
4. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
5. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)