|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(a) Empty bars.
(c) Park benches.
(d) Busy restaurants.
2. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Teaching jobs.
(b) No jobs.
(c) Clergy jobs.
(d) Constructon jobs.
3. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
(a) Sports shop.
(b) Soda shop.
(c) Book shop.
(d) Bicycle shop.
4. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
5. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A football field.
(b) A meadow.
(c) A baseball field.
(d) A graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
2. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
3. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
4. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)