|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
(a) Edgar Allan Poe.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
2. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) School parking lot.
(b) Supermarket parking lot.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) Busy intersection.
3. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) World War II.
(b) Industrial Revolution.
(c) French Revolution.
(d) Cold War.
4. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
5. What was Fante's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
2. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
3. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
4. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
5. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)