|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
(a) Chinaski's uncle.
(c) The man in the red Mercedes.
(d) Chinaski's father.
2. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) School parking lot.
(b) Supermarket parking lot.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) Busy intersection.
3. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) In a diner.
(b) At a school.
(c) On the freeway.
(d) Near a park.
4. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
5. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) A boxer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
2. Which poem is considered a play on words?
3. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
4. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
5. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)