|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A fancy restaurant.
(b) A race track.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A dance club.
2. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
3. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
5. Chinaski assures the readers that even though he writes less about drinking and prostitutes, what is still intact?
(a) His anger.
(b) His depression.
(c) His agony.
(d) His faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Starting Fast," what does Chinaski ruminate on?
2. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
3. In "Starting Fast," where does Chinaski sleep?
4. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
5. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)