|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Absent women.
(b) Stupid women.
(c) Sad women.
(d) Crazy women.
2. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) On the freeway.
(b) In a diner.
(c) Near a park.
(d) At a school.
3. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) Industrial Revolution.
(c) World War II.
(d) Cold War.
4. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
(b) Lack of ambition.
5. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Rock music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Country music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
2. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
3. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
4. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
5. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)