|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
2. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In the war.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) In a hunting accident.
3. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
(a) Sports shop.
(b) Soda shop.
(c) Bicycle shop.
(d) Book shop.
4. Where does "Together" take place?
(a) A rented room.
(b) A diner.
(c) A hostel.
(d) A park.
5. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 7,000 dollars.
(b) 10,000 dollars.
(c) 14,000 dollars.
(d) 3,000 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily Bukowski?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
3. In "Starting Fast," where does Chinaski sleep?
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
5. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)