|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) At a school.
(b) In a diner.
(c) On the freeway.
(d) Near a park.
2. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
3. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
(a) Pornographic magazines.
(b) Home improvement magazines.
(c) Women's magazines.
(d) Outdoor magazines.
4. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
2. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
3. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
4. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
5. Who is Emily Bukowski?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)