|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) Busy intersection.
(b) Supermarket parking lot.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) School parking lot.
2. What was Fante's occupation?
3. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) His father.
(b) His childhood.
(c) A family reunion.
(d) His years in college.
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. In "Starting Fast," what does Chinaski ruminate on?
(a) His past.
(b) His job.
(c) His age.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
2. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
3. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
5. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)