|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
2. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
3. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) A boxer.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An actor.
(d) A writer.
4. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Simms.
(b) Ms. Simpson.
(c) Ms. Samuels.
(d) Ms. Sorento.
5. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
(a) A folder of documents.
(b) A knife.
(c) A phone.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
2. What boy throws up in "Whorehouse"?
3. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)