|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
2. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His cats.
(b) His critics.
(c) His wife.
(d) His parents.
3. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
(a) Chinaski's uncle.
(b) Chinaski's father.
(c) The man in the red Mercedes.
4. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Industrial Revolution.
(b) World War II.
(c) French Revolution.
(d) Cold War.
5. In "The Master Plan," where does Chinaski survive a harsh winter?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
2. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
3. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
4. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
5. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)