|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
2. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His parents.
(b) His cats.
(c) His wife.
(d) His critics.
3. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
4. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) A diner.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A park.
(d) A movie theater.
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
4. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
5. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)