|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
2. Chinaski assures the readers that even though he writes less about drinking and prostitutes, what is still intact?
(a) His anger.
(b) His faith.
(c) His agony.
(d) His depression.
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Teaching jobs.
(b) Clergy jobs.
(c) Constructon jobs.
(d) No jobs.
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
(a) Mary Lou.
(b) Mary Anne.
5. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His paperwork.
(b) His hearing aid.
(c) His medication.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
2. What boy throws up in "Whorehouse"?
3. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
4. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
5. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)