|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
2. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(b) "Supposedly Famous."
(d) "I'll Take It."
3. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(a) Busy restaurants.
(c) Park benches.
(d) Empty bars.
4. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) His father.
(b) His roommate.
(c) His brother.
(d) The woman he lives with.
5. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His cats
(b) His brothers and sisters.
(c) Hs parents.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
3. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
4. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
5. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)