|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Edgar Allan Poe.
(d) Charles Dickens.
2. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) North America.
(b) South America.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
4. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
2. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
3. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
4. Where does "Together" take place?
5. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)