|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) His pets.
(c) His wife.
2. Where does "Together" take place?
(a) A park.
(b) A rented room.
(c) A hostel.
(d) A diner.
3. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
(a) An English poet.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) An actor.
(d) A German composer.
Short Answer Questions
1. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
3. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
4. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
5. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)