|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
2. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
(a) He does not feel at all alone.
(b) He feels very alone.
(c) He feels angry.
(d) He feels that he can easily find somebody else.
3. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) Hs parents.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brothers and sisters.
(d) His cats
4. Where does Chinaski live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Harpin.
(c) Mr. Heston.
(d) Mr. Hunn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
3. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
4. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
5. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)