|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) An actor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A boxer.
(d) A police officer.
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
3. In "The Master Plan," where does Chinaski survive a harsh winter?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
5. Which of the following is the setting for "Red Mercedes" and a frequent setting in Bukowski's work?
(b) Race track.
(c) Chinaski's father's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski assures the readers that even though he writes less about drinking and prostitutes, what is still intact?
2. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)