|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Together" take place?
(a) A diner.
(b) A park.
(c) A rented room.
(d) A hostel.
2. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
3. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) A writer.
(b) A boxer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An actor.
4. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
(a) "My Vanishing Act."
(b) "The Master Plan."
5. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Starting Fast," where does Chinaski sleep?
2. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
3. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
4. Where does Chinaski live?
5. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)