|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) His roommate.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) The woman he lives with.
2. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Hunn.
(b) Mr. Harold.
(c) Mr. Heston.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
3. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Simpson.
(b) Ms. Samuels.
(c) Ms. Sorento.
(d) Ms. Simms.
4. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
(a) Chinaski's brother.
(b) Chinaski's father.
(c) Chinaski's mother.
(d) A homeless man.
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
3. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
4. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
5. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)