|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) In a diner.
(b) Near a park.
(c) On the freeway.
(d) At a school.
2. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) School parking lot.
(b) Library parking lot.
(c) Busy intersection.
(d) Supermarket parking lot.
3. Where does Chinaski live?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A race track.
(d) A fancy restaurant.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
3. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
4. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
5. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)