|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
2. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
3. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
4. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
(b) Chinaski's mother.
(c) Chinaski's father.
(d) Chinaski's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
2. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
4. How old was Chinaski when he took a trip to Tijuana?
5. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)