|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
(b) Mary Lou.
(c) Mary Anne.
3. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) A family reunion.
(b) His years in college.
(c) His father.
(d) His childhood.
4. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harpin.
(b) Mr. Hunn.
(c) Mr. Heston.
(d) Mr. Harold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
2. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
3. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
4. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)