|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
3. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
(b) Physical education.
4. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
(a) Middle class workers.
5. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
2. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
3. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
4. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
5. Which of the following is the setting for "Red Mercedes" and a frequent setting in Bukowski's work?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)