|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
(a) His brother.
(b) His radio.
(c) His cats.
(d) His dogs.
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
3. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
(a) "Well, That's Just the Way It Is."
(c) "The Still Trapeze."
(d) "The Chemistry of Things."
4. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He hits him with a wine bottle.
(c) He sleeps with his girlfriend.
(d) He takes his money.
5. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) A family reunion.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His father.
(d) His years in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
2. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
4. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
5. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)