|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His medication.
(b) His hearing aid.
(c) His cane.
(d) His paperwork.
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A diner.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bank.
(d) An office.
3. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
(a) "The Still Trapeze."
(b) "Well, That's Just the Way It Is."
(d) "The Chemistry of Things."
4. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Where does Chinaski live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
2. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
3. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
4. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)