|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(a) Empty bars.
(c) Park benches.
(d) Busy restaurants.
3. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
(a) "The Chemistry of Things."
(c) "The Still Trapeze."
(d) "Well, That's Just the Way It Is."
4. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Absent women.
(b) Crazy women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Sad women.
5. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The sidewalk
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The theater.
(d) The bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
2. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
3. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
4. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
5. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)