|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His cane.
(c) His medication.
(d) His paperwork.
2. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
(a) Lack of ambition.
3. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Constructon jobs.
(b) Clergy jobs.
(c) Teaching jobs.
(d) No jobs.
5. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His hat.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
2. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
3. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
4. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)