|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 51-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
(a) A folder of documents.
(b) A phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A diner.
(b) An office.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A bank.
3. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
4. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
(d) Free verse.
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Industrial Revolution.
(b) French Revolution.
(c) Cold War.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
2. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
3. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
4. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
5. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)