|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 51-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
2. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Stephenie Meyer.
(d) Anne Rice.
3. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
(b) Middle class workers.
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
2. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
3. Where does Chinaski live?
4. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
5. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)