|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 51-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) Anne Rice.
(c) Stephenie Meyer.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harold.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
3. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
(a) A folder of documents.
(b) A phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
(b) Chinaski's mother.
(c) Chinaski's father.
(d) Chinaski's mentor.
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
3. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
4. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)