|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 73-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) School parking lot.
(b) Busy intersection.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) Supermarket parking lot.
2. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) French Revolution.
(b) Cold War.
(c) Industrial Revolution.
(d) World War II.
3. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His glasses.
4. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
5. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
(a) His dogs.
(b) His brother.
(c) His radio.
(d) His cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
3. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
4. Where does Chinaski live?
5. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)