|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) His roommate.
(b) The woman he lives with.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
2. What happens to all good poetry at the end of "Me and My Buddy"?
(a) It is lost for a short while.
(b) It becomes more abundant.
(c) It does not change.
(d) It disappears.
3. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
(c) "Hard Times."
4. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
(c) Dating a woman.
5. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Classical music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Country music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Chinaski's friends named in "Song"?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
3. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
4. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
5. Chinaski claims to say nothing to cops and what other type of person?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)