|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
(b) Her husband.
(d) Her grandchildren.
2. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) An English poet.
(c) An actor.
(d) A German composer.
3. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
4. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
5. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
2. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
3. In "About the PEN Conference," the author states that a writer without his typewriter is just a _________.
4. What was Fante's occupation?
5. Whom does Chinaski meet in "A Tragic Meeting"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)