|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
(a) Pornographic magazines.
(b) Home improvement magazines.
(c) Outdoor magazines.
(d) Women's magazines.
2. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
(c) French bread.
3. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
(a) Park benches.
(b) Busy restaurants.
(c) Empty bars.
4. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
(a) Over spiced.
(c) Under spiced.
5. Whom does Chinaski drink with in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
2. During which event does "It's Funny, Isn't It? #1" take place?
3. In "Hard Times," how many familiar men does Chinaski run into?
4. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
5. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)