|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
(a) Sweeping and mopping.
(b) Doing paperwork.
(c) Tending to bedding.
2. What building is destroyed in "The Death of a Splendid Neighborhood"?
(a) A large memorial site.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A block of houses.
(d) A diner.
3. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What bug makes an appearance in "A Tragic Meeting"?
(c) Boll weevil.
5. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) Busy intersection.
(b) School parking lot.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) Supermarket parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to all good poetry at the end of "Me and My Buddy"?
2. In which poem does Bukowski ruminate on his inconsistent fame?
3. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)