|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A diner.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A bank.
(d) An office.
3. In "The Shrinking Island," Chinaski's wife tells him not to step on_________.
(a) The cat.
(b) A creaky floor.
(c) A spill.
(d) The rug.
4. Chinaski concludes that he owes his life to whom?
5. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
(a) He is fighting.
(b) He is losing a lot of blood.
(c) He is cleaning.
(d) He is working.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
3. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
4. In "From an Old Dog in his Cups," what relationship is explored?
5. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)