|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
(a) An actor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A boxer.
(d) A writer.
2. What happens to all good poetry at the end of "Me and My Buddy"?
(a) It does not change.
(b) It is lost for a short while.
(c) It becomes more abundant.
(d) It disappears.
3. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
4. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
(a) Proctor & Gamble.
(b) Random House.
5. Chinaski claims that the best one can hope for is which of the following?
(a) Ten free minutes.
(b) A friend.
(c) A love life.
(d) A pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
2. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
3. What is the name of the woman that "Love Poem to a Stripper" is dedicated to?
4. What is Li Po's occupation?
5. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)