|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
(a) A German composer.
(b) An English poet.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) An actor.
2. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
(a) "Hard Times."
3. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(b) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) His pets.
(d) His wife.
4. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
5. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Li Po's occupation?
2. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
3. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
4. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
5. In "A Following," Chinaski gets a call from __________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)