|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) Supermarket parking lot.
(b) School parking lot.
(c) Library parking lot.
(d) Busy intersection.
2. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
3. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a hunting accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In the war.
(d) In a boating accident.
4. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
(b) Under spiced.
(d) Over spiced.
5. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(a) Intelligent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
2. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
3. According to Chinaski, all rage and destructiveness is transformed into which of the following?
4. In "Song," what does Chinaski's friend sing a song about?
5. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)