|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
(a) His life.
(b) His family.
(c) His wife's life.
(d) His knowledge.
2. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
(a) The fulfillment of ambitions.
(c) The lie of the American dream.
(d) American education.
3. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
4. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The docks.
(c) The bar.
(d) The diner.
5. What is the name of the woman that "Love Poem to a Stripper" is dedicated to?
(b) Rose Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
2. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
3. Chinaski tells the story of a jockey from which state in "Trying to Make It"?
4. How many cats does Chinaski claim to own?
5. "Love Poem to a Stripper" is dedicated to a woman that Chinaski saw in which year?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)