|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's second friend in "Practice"?
2. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 3,000 dollars.
(b) 7,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 14,000 dollars.
3. Which of the following is most evident in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
(d) Gallows humor.
4. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
5. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(c) Intelligent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
2. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
3. In "A Following," Chinaski gets a call from __________.
4. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
5. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)