|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chinaski think every older person wants to die?
(a) Due to dementia.
(c) By a heart attack.
(d) In his sleep.
2. Who has an ironic death in Bukowski's work?
(a) Chinaski's uncle.
(c) Chinaski's father.
(d) The man in the red Mercedes.
3. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
4. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
(a) He thinks they are ridiculous.
(b) He thinks they would look good on him.
(c) He has no feelings about them.
(d) He thinks they are sexy.
5. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
2. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
3. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
4. Chinaski concludes that he owes his life to whom?
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)