|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His pets.
2. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
3. Chinaski tells the story of a jockey from which state in "Trying to Make It"?
(c) New York.
4. Where does "My Buddy" take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
5. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's other friend in "Song'?
2. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
4. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
5. In "A Funny Guy," what is Schopenhauer's profession?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)