|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
2. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Anne Rice.
(d) Stephenie Meyer.
3. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
4. Where does Chinaski live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A meadow.
(c) A baseball field.
(d) A football field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
3. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
4. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)