|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
2. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) A diner.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A park.
3. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 7,000 dollars.
(b) 14,000 dollars.
(c) 3,000 dollars.
(d) 10,000 dollars.
4. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
(a) The lie of the American dream.
(b) The fulfillment of ambitions.
(c) American education.
5. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
3. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
4. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
5. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)