|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
2. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A baseball field.
(c) A football field.
(d) A meadow.
3. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
(a) Chinaski's mentor.
(c) Chinaski's father.
(d) Chinaski's mother.
4. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Heston.
(b) Mr. Harold.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harpin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
2. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
3. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
4. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
5. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)