|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) The woman he lives with.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His roommate.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
3. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eighteen years.
4. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Anne Rice.
(c) Stephenie Meyer.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
5. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Chemistry of Things"?
2. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
3. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
4. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)