|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
2. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
(b) "My Vanishing Act."
(d) "The Master Plan."
3. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
(d) Free verse.
4. Chinaski's work is most likely a rebuttal to authors like ______________.
(a) Anne Rice.
(b) Stephenie Meyer.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) Mark Twain.
5. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
4. In "The Master Plan," where does Chinaski survive a harsh winter?
5. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)