|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Master Plan," where does Chinaski survive a harsh winter?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) His years in college.
(b) A family reunion.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His father.
3. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
4. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
(a) Physical education.
5. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He hits him with a wine bottle.
(c) He takes his money.
(d) He sleeps with his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
2. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
4. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
5. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)