|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Rift," who gets mad at Chinaski?
(a) His father.
(b) The woman he lives with.
(c) His brother.
(d) His roommate.
2. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) An actor.
(c) A German composer.
(d) An English poet.
3. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harpin.
(b) Mr. Heston.
(c) Mr. Hunn.
(d) Mr. Harold.
4. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
(a) His privilege.
(b) His love life.
(c) His existence.
(d) His childhood.
5. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
(c) Physical education.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
2. Which poem is a short quip in which Bukowski says it is still nice to be Bukowski?
3. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
4. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)