|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 94-112.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eighteen years.
2. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His cats.
(b) His critics.
(c) His wife.
(d) His parents.
3. Where is the man located in "The Man in the Brown Suit"?
(a) A bank.
(b) An office.
(c) A diner.
(d) A grocery store.
4. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A fancy restaurant.
(b) A race track.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A dance club.
5. What is the name of the chemistry teacher who molested Chinaski's friend?
(a) Mr. Harpin.
(b) Mr. Hunn.
(c) Mr. Heston.
(d) Mr. Harold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
2. Which of the following is the setting for "Red Mercedes" and a frequent setting in Bukowski's work?
3. When Chinaski finds out he will have to live alone in "Rift," what does he feel?
4. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
5. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)