|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
(a) His love life.
(b) His existence.
(c) His privilege.
(d) His childhood.
2. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(b) Post ofice.
3. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a hunting accident.
(b) In the war.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) In a car accident.
4. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Stupid women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Crazy women.
(d) Absent women.
5. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
2. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
3. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)