|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His cats.
(b) His critics.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife.
2. Whom does Chinaski drink with in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) No jobs.
(b) Clergy jobs.
(c) Teaching jobs.
(d) Constructon jobs.
4. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
(b) John Fante.
(d) His father.
5. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
2. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
3. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
4. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
5. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)