|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
(b) Lack of ambition.
2. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
(a) School parking lot.
(b) Supermarket parking lot.
(c) Busy intersection.
(d) Library parking lot.
3. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
4. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(c) "I'll Take It."
(d) "Supposedly Famous."
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
2. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
3. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
4. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
5. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)