|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A fancy restaurant.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A race track.
2. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Country music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Classical music.
3. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 3,000 dollars.
(b) 10,000 dollars.
(c) 7,000 dollars.
(d) 14,000 dollars.
4. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a boating accident.
(b) In the war.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a hunting accident.
5. Where is Chinaski's favorite place in "My Vanishing Act"?
(a) A meadow.
(b) A baseball field.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A football field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
2. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
3. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
4. Chinaski describes the food in Paris as being which of the following?
5. Which poem is considered a play on words?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)