|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
2. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
(a) "The Blade."
(b) "Not Listed."
(c) "The Boil."
(d) "The Lady in the Castle."
3. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
4. Whom does Chinaski drink with in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
5. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(a) Post ofice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
2. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
3. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
4. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
5. According to Chinaski, how long did it take him to become the best drunk in the neighborhood?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)