|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
(c) Lack of ambition.
2. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(d) Intelligent people.
3. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
5. Whom does Chinaski drink with in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
2. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
3. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
4. Chinaski believes the best companion is _____________.
5. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)