|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) No jobs.
(b) Teaching jobs.
(c) Constructon jobs.
(d) Clergy jobs.
2. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
(c) Post ofice.
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Crazy women.
(b) Stupid women.
(c) Sad women.
(d) Absent women.
4. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
(a) His privilege.
(b) His love life.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His existence.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
2. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
3. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
4. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
5. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)