|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Not Listed," Chinaski runs into an ex-jockey named ___________.
2. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
3. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
4. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(a) "Supposedly Famous."
(b) "I'll Take It."
5. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
2. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
3. Who is Emily Bukowski?
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
5. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)