|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
(b) His father.
(c) John Fante.
2. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
(a) Bicycle shop.
(b) Sports shop.
(c) Book shop.
(d) Soda shop.
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A race track.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A fancy restaurant.
4. Which poem is considered a play on words?
(a) "O Tempora! O Mores!"
(b) "The Passing of a Great One."
(d) "Oh Yes."
5. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
(a) Ms. Simms.
(b) Ms. Simpson.
(c) Ms. Sorento.
(d) Ms. Samuels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
2. In "The Master Plan," where does Chinaski survive a harsh winter?
3. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. In "The Blade," where does Chinaski work?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)