|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fante's occupation?
2. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His cats
(c) His brothers and sisters.
(d) Hs parents.
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Crazy women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Absent women.
4. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) His years in college.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His father.
(d) A family reunion.
5. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
2. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
3. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
4. What does Bukowski seem to defend through his poetry?
5. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)