|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
(a) "Not Listed."
(b) "The Lady in the Castle."
(c) "The Boil."
(d) "The Blade."
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
3. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In a hunting accident.
(c) In the war.
(d) In a boating accident.
4. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Country music.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Rock music.
5. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
2. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
3. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
4. What kind of magazines does Chinaski write for in "O Tempora! O Mores!"?
5. Which poem is considered a play on words?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)