|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski argues that his friend from "Stride" would feel crestfallen to see what which of the following does to a man?
2. How did Chinaski's friend from "The Stride" die?
(a) In a boating accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a hunting accident.
(d) In the war.
3. In school, Chinaski often had difficulty with ___________.
(c) Physical education.
4. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
5. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Sad women.
(b) Absent women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Crazy women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
2. What is the name of Chinaski's lover with whom he lived with on next to nothing?
3. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
4. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
5. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)