|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
2. In "The Boil," for whom does Chinaski work?
(b) Random House.
(c) Proctor & Gamble.
3. What is Chinaski's justification for indolence and excess?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His existence.
(c) His love life.
(d) His privilege.
4. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
(a) French bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
2. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
4. Who is Emily Bukowski?
5. What is the occupation of the subject in "That's Why Funerals Are So Sad"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)