|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
2. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
3. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
(b) Middle class workers.
4. What was Fante's occupation?
5. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
(a) French bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
2. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
3. In which of the following poems does Chinaski not focus on the hidden horrors of life?
4. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
5. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)