|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(b) South America.
(c) North America.
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
3. Whom does Chinaski pity in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) Hs parents.
(b) His cats
(c) His brothers and sisters.
(d) His wife.
4. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
(b) French bread.
5. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emily Bukowski?
2. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
3. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
4. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
5. Which of the following describes the woman in "The Lady in the Castle"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)