|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Stupid women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Crazy women.
(d) Absent women.
2. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
(a) Doing paperwork.
(c) Tending to bedding.
(d) Sweeping and mopping.
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) No jobs.
(b) Constructon jobs.
(c) Teaching jobs.
(d) Clergy jobs.
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
(a) One hundred to one.
(b) Two to one.
(c) Fifty to one.
(d) Ten to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
2. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
3. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
4. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
5. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)