|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
2. In "Invasion," what kind of animal does Chinaski see in his doorway?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A monkey.
3. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
4. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
5. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
2. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
3. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
4. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
5. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)