|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
(b) Health care.
(d) Public safety.
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The sidewalk
(c) The bank.
(d) The theater.
3. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
4. Who is Philip Lamantia?
(a) An actor.
(b) A model.
(c) A writer.
(d) A poet.
5. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Absent women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Stupid women.
(d) Crazy women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
2. In "The Shrinking Island," Chinaski's wife tells him not to step on_________.
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
4. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
5. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)