|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
2. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
(a) Dentist office.
(c) Business office.
3. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His hearing aid.
(b) His medication.
(c) His cane.
(d) His paperwork.
5. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
(a) Doing paperwork.
(b) Tending to bedding.
(c) Sweeping and mopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
2. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
3. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
4. In "Hard Times," how many familiar men does Chinaski run into?
5. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)