|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
2. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
3. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
(a) The bar.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The docks.
(d) The diner.
4. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
(a) "Hard Times."
5. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 14,000 dollars.
(b) 10,000 dollars.
(c) 7,000 dollars.
(d) 3,000 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
2. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
3. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
4. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
5. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)