|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
2. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
3. Chinaski believes that the hopes and joys of life are inevitably lost due to _________.
4. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
5. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
(a) Health care.
(b) Public safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Shrinking Island," Chinaski's wife tells him not to step on_________.
2. How many cats does Chinaski claim to own?
3. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
4. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
5. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)