|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Philip Lamantia?
(a) A poet.
(b) An actor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A model.
2. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
3. In "Invasion," what kind of animal does Chinaski see in his doorway?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A lion.
(d) A monkey.
4. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
(a) Fixed his car.
(b) Ran errands for him.
(c) Raked his leaves.
(d) Painted his house.
5. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
3. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
4. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
5. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)