|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
(a) He takes his money.
(b) He sleeps with his girlfriend.
(c) He hits him with a wine bottle.
(d) He kills him.
2. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
(a) He prefers cats to people.
(b) He prefers dogs to cats.
(c) He hates people.
(d) He hates animals.
3. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The sidewalk
(c) The theater.
(d) The bank.
4. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
(a) He is working.
(b) He is cleaning.
(c) He is fighting.
(d) He is losing a lot of blood.
5. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
Short Answer Questions
1. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
2. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
3. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
4. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
5. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)