|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His glasses.
3. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
(a) Health care.
(d) Public safety.
4. How many cats does Chinaski claim to own?
5. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
2. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
3. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
4. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
5. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)