|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
(a) The bar.
(b) The docks.
(c) The diner.
(d) The grocery store.
2. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
3. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) No jobs.
(b) Teaching jobs.
(c) Constructon jobs.
(d) Clergy jobs.
4. In "The Shrinking Island," what does Chinaski give up on since he is drunk?
5. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
(a) He prefers dogs to cats.
(b) He hates people.
(c) He prefers cats to people.
(d) He hates animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
2. In "My First Affair With That Older Woman," how much older than Chinaski is the woman?
3. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
4. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
5. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)