|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Chinaski watch with a friend in "Concrete"?
2. In "Marching Through Georgia," which of the following does Chinaski use to describe the world?
3. In "Hard Times," how many familiar men does Chinaski run into?
4. In "The Shrinking Island," Chinaski's wife tells him not to step on_________.
(a) A creaky floor.
(b) The cat.
(c) The rug.
(d) A spill.
5. Where does Chinaski get out of his car in "Hard Times"?
(a) The docks.
(b) The diner.
(c) The bar.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
2. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
3. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
4. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
5. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)