|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Chinaski reach in "A Cat is a Cat is a Cat is a Cat"?
(a) He prefers cats to people.
(b) He hates animals.
(c) He prefers dogs to cats.
(d) He hates people.
2. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
(b) Public safety.
(d) Health care.
3. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A race track.
4. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
(a) A poet.
(b) A painter.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A hairstylist.
5. According to Chinaski, where are all of his defenders?
(b) North America.
(c) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chinaski was told that the odds of a patient surviving a hospital for the poor are ______________.
2. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
3. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)