|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second girl in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
2. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The sidewalk
(b) The bank.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The theater.
3. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
4. Whom does Chinaski ogle in "Concrete"?
(a) The man's sister.
(b) The man's wife.
(c) The man's mother.
(d) The man's daughter.
5. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Constructon jobs.
(b) Clergy jobs.
(c) No jobs.
(d) Teaching jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Philip Lamantia?
2. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
3. Chinaski believes that the hopes and joys of life are inevitably lost due to _________.
4. Which of the following has happened to Chinaski in "Longshot"?
5. In "Invasion," what kind of animal does Chinaski see in his doorway?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)