One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 236-255.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the thief in the boarding house tries to rob Chinaski, how does he get back at him?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He takes his money.
(c) He hits him with a wine bottle.
(d) He sleeps with his girlfriend.
2. Which poem is considered the strangest in the collection?
(c) "Hard Times."
3. Which of the following is the name of one of the women in "Those Girls We Followed Home"?
4. What is the name of the thief who lives in a boarding house in "Bad Times at the 3rd and Vermont Hotel"?
5. What kind of women does "Poor Al" date?
(a) Stupid women.
(b) Absent women.
(c) Crazy women.
(d) Sad women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Philip Lamantia?
2. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
3. In "Wearing the Collar," which animal does Chinaski talk about?
4. In "A Non-urgent Poem," a man says that Chinaski has lost which of the following?
5. In "Hard Times," Chinaski sees the men who ___________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)